Re: High CD spec in nightshade.

Sektor wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 4:54 am
I gave this a shot today. Seemed underwhelming, maybe I’m doing it wrong. Anyone have any experience running a spec like that? RR4 36 stealth 36 envenom 38 pierce 49 CD rest cs.
Well on cd you dont get an after evade stun like LA or DW on this version. You are forced to use the piercing one and is 5 secs not 7 like infils/sbs. SBs have doublefrost as anytime and Infils can mostly use the front lvl 50 as anytime, while on the ns you end with the shitty taunt.

gotwqqd wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 9:25 am
It’s as easy to pull of the two side attacks as pa
Choose snare or stun
Thunderstorm as anytime
I think on Phoenix there is still the "old" CD, e.g. Thunderstorm chaining off back-positional.

As a result, you basically stuck with Squall or Hurricane -> Solar Flare as anytimers which isn't great at all. I would not recommend it as a NS, for INF/SB it is viable to go high DW/LA but as NS you're better off going CS.

jelzinga_EU wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 9:28 am
gotwqqd wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 9:25 am
It’s as easy to pull of the two side attacks as pa
Choose snare or stun
Thunderstorm as anytime
I think on Phoenix there is still the "old" CD, e.g. Thunderstorm chaining off back-positional.

As a result, you basically stuck with Squall or Hurricane -> Solar Flare as anytimers which isn't great at all. I would not recommend it as a NS, for INF/SB it is viable to go high DW/LA but as NS you're better off going CS.
Well I’d have to check, but I have no interest in hib right now and I’m not gonna get locked for 12
Does the char plan here show all this?

CD is the weakest of the advanced weapon lines. The only thing that saves it from being completely useless is the side stun and rear snare. If you spec in CD spec it for the utility, not the DPS.
The Drunken Ranger! - shelved
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsY42S ... 7koW7oFZug

The Drunken Ranger’s Guide to Drunken Rangery
https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewto ... =23&t=2902

Currently playing a dual wielding Saracen in all black