Hunter race

What s the best hunter race for u? Considering I will be more melee oriented, speccing max 27 bow, I was thinking to Norse(spear but I would like to test sword too) , or maybe Valk, but this last has very low hp.
Any suggestion?

Re: Hunter race

I play my hunter as Norse and enjoy it, I also agree speccing sword is very underwhelming and spear is much better. I increased my bow from 27 as I decreased my stealth by gaining rr since I was already 44 spear and way over comp 52. I wouldn't drop stealth lower than 35 though so you'd end up with 32 bow at like rr5.
-Imadoctor 8l2 druid

Thx for replies, I will do dwarf for better ratial resistances, qq I love sword, but will give a try with spear.
I though spec at 50 lvl
42 bm
44 spear
27 bow
Rest in stealt, I think more than 35, suppose 38 if I remember well

piero wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:14 pm
Thx for replies, I will do dwarf for better ratial resistances, qq I love sword, but will give a try with spear.
I though spec at 50 lvl
42 bm
44 spear
27 bow
Rest in stealt, I think more than 35, suppose 38 if I remember well
i did 27 bow 42 bc 35 stealth 47 spear till rr9 then i respeced to 50 spear and droped stealth
Horg

Spear is dex/str based so norse/kobbie/valk all have the same dps out of the gate with a combined str/dex of 120 / 2 = 67.5

Valk is easiest to max quickness since you start at 75 + 23 + 75 (suit stats) + 63 (d/q hunter buff @lvl 40) = 237 + 10(starting stat) = 247 at 50 with temp.

I would do starting stats of +10 con / +10 quick / +10 str. Quick is better bang for the buck over dex since it affects evasion along with dex, but also affects wep speed.
Then grab aug con 3-4 to make up for the low health and also aug str 3-4 as well to improve ws and damage.

If you can't stand the pimp limp then norse or kobbie. Dwarf is ok but you need more Aug to stats to be on par with other races.
Blindgaze RR6 Shadowblade

darkstar00 wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:59 pm
Spear is dex/str based so norse/kobbie/valk all have the same dps out of the gate with a combined str/dex of 120 / 2 = 67.5

Valk is easiest to max quickness since you start at 75 + 23 + 75 (suit stats) + 63 (d/q hunter buff @lvl 40) = 237 + 10(starting stat) = 247 at 50 with temp.

I would do starting stats of +10 con / +10 quick / +10 str. Quick is better bang for the buck over dex since it affects evasion along with dex, but also affects wep speed.
Then grab aug con 3-4 to make up for the low health and also aug str 3-4 as well to improve ws and damage.

If you can't stand the pimp limp then norse or kobbie. Dwarf is ok but you need more Aug to stats to be on par with other races.
yellow d/q buffs for 78
never spec auf con lol
dwarf>all
Horg

inoeth wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:09 pm
darkstar00 wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:59 pm

yellow d/q buffs for 78
never spec auf con lol
dwarf>all
Dwarf is shit you need the most aug to stats to compensate for their average starting stats. At least aug str/dex/quick. But in the end it doesn't matter a WHOLE lot... just more RAs to stats vs other stuff
Last edited by darkstar00 on Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Blindgaze RR6 Shadowblade