Re: XILLIX - Solo RR6/RR7 Infil - #1

protege wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:12 pm
lmao. Nice “solo” video mate.

I especially enjoyed the fact you included our fight that you vultured me on and still ended up dying to a lifebane (iirc). Had to cut that scene real short, eh? 😂
Vultured? Waited til u were done and we had a fair 1v1 out of stealth and if you watch, I clearly am not losing anymore life to life bane lol. Dont be salty. /QQmore

bliskin wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:55 pm
protege wrote:

I especially enjoyed the fact you included our fight that you vultured me on and still ended up dying to a lifebane (iirc). Had to cut that scene real short, eh? 😂
Vultured? Waited til u were done and we had a fair 1v1 out of stealth and if you watch, I clearly am not losing anymore life to life bane lol. Dont be salty. /QQmore
Aye, the very definition of vulturing someone is when you wait for them to finish a fight and fly in. A fair 1v1 when you're at 100% health and I'm at 75%, my swaps aren't ready and heal pot / item use is down? Not to mention no purge...?

Nice fair fight you captured there lmao. Notice how you have never won a fight vs me in any other circumstance? Oh, except for the times you've 3v1'd me, that is.
Beavercleaver / Iolsup (Formally Amatoxin) / Proteges / Apostasy

protege wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:15 am
bliskin wrote:
protege wrote:

Aye, the very definition of vulturing someone is when you wait for them to finish a fight and fly in. A fair 1v1 when you're at 100% health and I'm at 75%, my swaps aren't ready and heal pot / item use is down? Not to mention no purge...?

Nice fair fight you captured there lmao. Notice how you have never won a fight vs me in any other circumstance? Oh, except for the times you've 3v1'd me, that is.

Nah owned you before I even started recording and the other time yeah we 3v1d you hard LMAO. I know it sucks to not have friends to play with. You’ll get there.

bliskin wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:12 am
protege wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:15 am
bliskin wrote:

Nah owned you before I even started recording and the other time yeah we 3v1d you hard LMAO. I know it sucks to not have friends to play with. You’ll get there.
Convenient. Anytime you want to "own" me again, let me know and we can set a fight up.

Funny how all shitty stealth zergers have the same line... "Get friends LOL!" Nah, I just group on visible classes and look for fair fights, not outnumber soloers in stealth zergs.
Beavercleaver / Iolsup (Formally Amatoxin) / Proteges / Apostasy