@ shyr

fight me 1 v 1, every time I run into you you always have some little buddy around to help you zerg me. lets see what you got 1 v 1 or are you afraid to have a fair fight vs a healer? Lets have a real fight ya chicken. I'll take your /rofl in good spirit when you can beat me by yourself without assistance. I am calling you out, lets do this. What rank are you again btw? 10l1 and cant 1 v 1 a support without help. lmao I have more solo kills than you hahaha. Skill-less zerging pays off huh?

Re: @ shyr

1v1 is like parkour, larpinq, or ridinq scooters / unicycles, even if you win your still not cool ;\

watch for their spam, qo to their zone, formulate a plot, try to qet the jump on em and make em learn 2 qirls 1 cup is far less friqhtenin then them 2 scrubs vs 1 you will be ! :P
Slopywiggles rr6 Shaman

t4coops wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:13 pm
1v1 is like parkour, larpinq, or ridinq scooters / unicycles, even if you win your still not cool ;\

watch for their spam, qo to their zone, formulate a plot, try to qet the jump on em and make em learn 2 qirls 1 cup is far less friqhtenin then them 2 scrubs vs 1 you will be ! :P
I still don't get at what point this made its way into the game. It used to be a game of challenge, skill, and respect (out side of keep zerging which I agree is the main point of the game.) Yet today its all about RPs at any cost, red is dead, lets outnumber them etc.... just don't get it.
Meloveyou 50 R4L7 Infiltrator Solo
Ello 50 R6L0 Ranger Solo
WTB 50 R5L6 Spirit Master Voted best HoH SM. PM for schedule chain runs!!!
Gimpy 50 R4 Solo ShadowBlade Maybeeee
Rhox 50 R4 Zerker HoH Final Boss.
Rhoxy 50 R5 Solo Skald benched

t4coops wrote:

OKay but if you did all those 3 things together so jumping off a building doing a roll jump onto a unicycle while wearing robin hood outfit would that be cool? lol

carlwinslow wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:06 pm
t4coops wrote:

OKay but if you did all those 3 things together so jumping off a building doing a roll jump onto a unicycle while wearing robin hood outfit would that be cool? lol
Only if you're on fire during it.
When the kids try to solo

^^lol I was thinkin uh I dunno not really lol but if you were drunk enouqh I suppose I could see it bein awesome perhaps lol

drunk and on fire, ok yeah you'd be cool on a unicycle, I stand corrected !
Slopywiggles rr6 Shaman