1) Bounty points will be shared across all your characters per realm per account, like money
This is a good change. Nice work
2) Professions will be shared across all your characters per realm per account, for existing characters the highest value per profession will be used. (If one of your current chars has 1200 alchemy and the other 1100 you would end up with 1200).
Good job again.
3) The social xp bonus will be reworked
- the unique class constraint will be removed
- the given % bonus will be adjusted to be the inverse of their natural desirability for groups as seen so far
-- certain classes will be reduced to 1% bonus (pbae caster)
-- many classes will be reduced to 3% (e. g. well represented support, most remaining caster)
-- some classes will be increased to 6% (some melees, warden)
-- a few classes will be increased to 9% (some melees)
Makes sense to include all classes nicely done.
4) Increased customizability for procs
Existing procs will become replaceable, this will be for player crafted items only at first and may or may not be opened up for all items later on. At the same time we will also introduce some npc that will take the most expensive craftable proc together with any item that has a proc on it (not a charge) and in return you will receive the proc that this item had on it to apply it to any of your weapons or armor, please note that until (if ever) we make procs on non crafted items replaceable you will only be able to apply this proc to crafted armor / weapons.
This proc that you receive will become an offensive proc when applied to weapons, a reactive proc when applied to armor and proc for both cases when applied to a shield. Please note that both the most expensive craftable proc as well as the item you give to this npc will be destroyed.
You give the craftable epic heal proc as well as some rog weapon with a 95 delve lifedrain proc to the npc, these items are now destroyed but in return you receive a proc item with the 95 delve lifedrain proc that you can freely apply to one of your weapons or armor pieces. The same would also work for the epic dungeon chests to receive the higher heal proc.
Ok, but this doesn't seem like a good idea... How does this affect dual welding classes that already have IP, Heal pots, etc to extend their survive ability
5) Task XP Rework
- collection task turn in limitations will be removed
- drop rate for collection task items will be adjusted
- 2 new location dependent kill tasks will be added: kill mobs in classic overworld zones, kill mobs in si overworld zones
- completing a task will result in receiving a new item that can be traded as well as turned in at your trainer, turning in these items represents another task where the turn in requirements per task level follow the fibonacci sequence (1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34....), that means everyone will without any effort at all complete the first couple levels while making higher levels of this task pretty much unattainable giving a reason to either save or sell remaining tokens or to use them with other characters. Completing this new turn in task will itself not provide a task completion token.
- the xp reward for task completions (kill x animals etc., rvr tasks) will be changed to your level * the xp you would receive for a mob of your level, this is an increase up to level 19 and an increasing reduction from there on, at level 49 this would be a reduction to 25% of the current value. Please note that collection task item turn in is tied to the same reward system but instead of using your current level these turn ins will always use the minimum level of the item.
- gold reward will be adjusted in two ways, 1) in part due to the now more available tasks the reward itself will be lowered in general and 2) the reward will become static, using the average mob value times some multiplier and not the current random 75% - 125% mob value times some multiplier.
Sounded good, but after testing this change it is extremely frustrating and toxic for the server. I don't understand why you want to force new players to level even longer when there are plenty of other games which are better for PVE. Lets get more players to 50 and realize that this game is unique for RVR not for PVE. If I wanted to PVE I would play a game with better graphics, UI and overall massive population hence the MMoRPG genre.. This game is not alive because of the PVE.
6) Body Type XP Rework
Initially the plan / hope was to have a dynamic system that encourages people to seek out new spots and at the beginning it certainly worked well, however, due to how the dynamic bonus is determined there isn't really ever a change. To get back to the original intention we're changing it to be determined daily (will survive restarts as it will depend on the date), one body type will receive 25% bonus another 50%, another 75% and finally another 100%.
Ok I understand you want to move people around the PVE world.
7) Dense spawn areas will see some of their mobs receive spells that should not affect normal group play much, this only applies to classic and si zones
Example spells: a low damage instant cast snare nuke with a 10 second cool down
This will only affect the beach in albion and the red caps in moderna in midgard for now, more spots may or may not be changed or this might be rolled back depending on what happens in game.
1) For player characters the HP per con modifier will be increased as if characters had a certain champion level, this assumed champion level will be the same for all classes except full tanks (arms, hero, warrior), there it will be a couple champion levels higher.
This is a terrible idea. If you're intending to fix the caster meta. How about reduce debuff dmg and/or make all tanks have the ability to climb up keeps/towers. This change assumes every caster group is running a debuff train to hit tanks for 600+ I don't understand why you always try to adjust something that has nothing to do with the problem. People aren't playing tanks because it is boring to sit in a ram and siege all day. While on a caster you can continue to fight while taking keeps/towers.
2) NPCs will receive a damage increase via an increase to their damage table, this will not affect certain pets that had manual adjustments (e.g. theurgist earth pets, hunter pet), this increase will not affect the defense penetration. As the damage table represents a multiplicator this will also increase the absolute damage change caused by strength buffs / debuffs. The expected damage of this damage table increase will be between 10 and 30%, depending on the mob.
Could you please elaborate why this change is necessary and how it is a QOL change?
3) Armor vulnerability will be reduced from 10% to 5%, please note that this change won't affect the 10% malus, just the vulnerability.
Why does this need to be done?