Re: /rofl after ganking

I have died many times since I started RvR here 6 months ago.

I don't recall being ROFL'd once.

I did have a few people laugh at me because I attacked a member of a group whose groupmates were not yet visible (ie suicide).

There are so many great emotes I have not seen - /stench /onward /slit etc.

Emotes were way more common on live and I don't miss them really.

MeatBicycle wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:45 pm
If your ranger is stewpidity or something like that, then you used an emote after my skald's death. The Char was not even 50. Although only one salute, but a bit silly at the difference in level and realm rank.
I didn't mean I don't use emotes - just that I haven't seen the nasty ones. If I saluted then I would have believed you were a 50 and we had a decent fight. Sorry if this was not the case.

I have emotes macroed. I enjoy ROFLing and montying the trash talkers and bad people who can only add fights(and still lose), talking to you dirtyrandy. People like him will get emote spammed to the maxi, it’s funny because people say they don’t care, but deep down you care. All about pissing people off.

/rofling aj's who die makes me smile, that and bowing to a solo like 5v1 or whatever for some reason makes me giggle aswell lol (or when my friend does it I laugh anyways :P )

was a stealth zerg guild on live that always /slit, wrecking the shit out of them and /slitting back was always awesome to :D

bring back spamable emotes imo !
Slopywiggles rr6 Shaman

Keelia wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:59 pm
it’s funny because people say they don’t care, but deep down you care.
so true ! i don't give a fk if i get ript by someone i don't like or whatever, but if i get ript and they emote to, i cringe everytime ! lol

emotes is fighting words ! ;p

on that note we should get a few more emotes put into game, we could have people suggest some then vote here or something ! hmm what emotes could cause some fun.. mhmmm lol

*edit* i nominate /brokenfingers !
"Slopsywiggles wonders if zergfoe4 is trying to play with broken fingers.."
Slopywiggles rr6 Shaman

Keep the emotes up and keep it up out there it just gives me more rps !!!!! Oh thanks for 9L5 couldn’t have done it with out you guys only took three months!!!!!! Shoutout to Redbull Ditwitz and babyshark I really do enjoy our fights . The rest of you that hate me for adding RED IS DEAD your just another name to add to the rising fan club that we laugh about

Dirtyrandy wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:39 pm
Keep the emotes up and keep it up out there it just gives me more rps !!!!! Oh thanks for 9L5 couldn’t have done it with out you guys only took three months!!!!!! Shoutout to Redbull Ditwitz and babyshark I really do enjoy our fights . The rest of you that hate me for adding RED IS DEAD your just another name to add to the rising fan club that we laugh about
^^^ This guy haha. Try not to feel too special. 90% of the population here plays the same way you do and it shows in the rare occasions your group actually fights against somewhat even numbers. Your name is only pervasive because you play 16 hours a day. Congrats on the shout out though.