Druid question..

Started 27 Jan 2019
by Tomthabom10
in Hibernia
How are nature druids when it comes to small man RvR? I know that 99% of groups what a regrowth/nurture Druid but one of my friends is loving his nature Druid and he will most likely be just small man RvR with me and another friend. So just curious how they stack up? How do the insta roots, dots, and pets do? What’s a good spec?

Any advice is welcome!
Sun 27 Jan 2019 8:00 PM by Afuldan
Tri-spec 31 regrow for yellow insta heal and first spreadheal, 30 nurt for blue combat speed, 32 nature for last pet?

Need decently high RR to even consider this though, for MoFocus.
Sun 27 Jan 2019 9:04 PM by Tomthabom10
Yeah I know it won’t be insanely good but he’s relatively new to the game and really enjoys the buffs/heals/pet/dots combo and I remember it being decent in RvR back in the day.
Sun 27 Jan 2019 9:11 PM by Afuldan
Could do 40 regrow, 36 nature, 4 nurture, gain insta aoe root, faster nearsight cure, better heals, you give up every buff except grey haste and bases.
Mon 28 Jan 2019 4:06 AM by rubaduck
Nature druids are more or less a “specialized” spec that fill a much more niche role. As a nature druid your job is more or less to stop the tank trains with instant roots as well as interrupting enemy team with AOE roots as well as healing the team. You want to go 40 regrowth to get the cure nearsight at 3.5 cast time. You spend the rest in Nature to get instant single target root, instant aoe root, and castable aoe roots. Never use the dot, it is worthless in pvp because of the obvious thing: breaks CC.

Going anything under 40 reg or under 36 Nature will just gimp you. Tri-spec only turns you in to a mediocre healer with garbage buffs and semi-OK CC capabilities.
Sun 17 Feb 2019 3:51 AM by suicide19
What is the 'standard' small-man druid spec?

35 Reg, 40 Nur, rest Nat?
Sun 17 Feb 2019 12:16 PM by Tritri
You can do a lot of spec with druid, depend on what you need in the group.

I'd say 34/40/12 can be nice for the lvl 12 pet

For the question about Nature Spec, for smallman if you are the only druid that means your friend needs to have some buffs pots.
Really depend on who you are playing with

Dot is mostly out of the question in RvR though
Sun 17 Feb 2019 1:54 PM by Drominchen
Tritri wrote:
Sun 17 Feb 2019 12:16 PM

For the question about Nature Spec, for smallman if you are the only druid that means your friend needs to have some buffs pots.

thats the alrounder standard spec. In setgroups you usually run 1 druid 40 reg 34 nurt 12 nat for faster cure nearsight and second with above spec or with 30 reg 40 nurt 20 nature for green pet.
Sun 17 Feb 2019 9:55 PM by opossum12
Drominchen wrote:
Sun 17 Feb 2019 1:54 PM
Tritri wrote:
Sun 17 Feb 2019 12:16 PM

thats the alrounder standard spec. In setgroups you usually run 1 druid 40 reg 34 nurt 12 nat for faster cure nearsight and second with above spec or with 30 reg 40 nurt 20 nature for green pet.

Negative, both specs are wrong.

Druid #1 : 35 reg / 40 nurt / 7 nature
Druid #2 : 40 reg / 36 nature
Mon 18 Feb 2019 6:25 AM by Tritri
There are a lot of spec possible for druid.

But really, the 35/40/7 is really not interesting, I trade without any second thought the second group IH for a pet that doesn't get OS by a QC

40 reg / 36 nature is ok but it's not really amazing to be the off druid while having to cure NS (Had a discussion with a friend about that just yesterday heh, we came to the same conclusion)
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Hibernia or the latest topics