QOL for all playstyles, here: SOLO

Started 12 Nov 2020
by Nephamael
in Suggestions
QOL of ALL playstyles needs to be constantly high for a satisfying playing experience.

I am primarily a solo player, but i also play all other content in DaoC.
While i am very happy with where 8v8 is at, zerging and PvE i feel solo needs to be attended by you guys.
The recent poll showed 27% of our still existing playerbase say solo is their primary playstyle, while even 47% say soloing is their playstyle 1-3.

So about half of our server pop enjoys soloing as one of their 3 primary playstyles! That is a huge ammount of players!

We had a couple of suggestion threats for improving solo QOL, i recommend you check them out once more.
-
My suggestion for an easy solo QOL frontier fix would be working on improving /fair toggle /fair list.

-Give it an automatic 125 RP reward displayed after a kill/death, for both players, after a clean 1v1 (the system checks for solokills anyway).

-Improve the location display for solos on the list. (solos are no speed6 groups able to freely roam around an entire zone, they need exact locations to find each other)
You could do it as in the flag tasks, just without the need of a task: Example: Jukaron is close to the river flag // Jukaron is close to Emain west bridge and so on.

-
While currently the main frustration causes for solos are a few smallmen and 8man dedicated to solo hunting and camping transition points it is not necessary to shut down their playstyle, as long as we give openings to the solos to find other solos for the majority of their playtime without a 10 minute walk to their spot (cruachan gorge/sauvage/uppland).
-
I also suggest that other than for /gvg for /fair toggle it is not needed to follow a fairplay code, so adding solos can get on the list too, seeing enemies and spicing the action up. - I know a lot of solos prefer /bow 1v1s, but i think the majority prefers open field incs with sometimes adds either way. (That one doesn't get boring fast.)
Thu 12 Nov 2020 8:10 PM by Nephamael
Surely there is need to attend small vs small QOL too, but as i mostly don't play smallman i leave suggestions to those who it a lot more.

We could give a small vs small reward through /fair toggle /fair list /fair cleanfight with a reward of 125 RPs per player in the bigger group for the winning and losing group.
Ofc it will only work for groups that are able to see each other on the /fair list because their grpsizes are close to each other.
Thu 12 Nov 2020 8:20 PM by Nephamael
Imo what i suggested will bring a bigger variety of classes back to the solo game. Currently it is almost exclusively stealthers, because stealth is the only way to avoid the main frustrations of solo gameplay on Phoenix with a high margin of success.
Thu 12 Nov 2020 10:28 PM by Expfighter
Nephamael wrote:
Thu 12 Nov 2020 8:20 PM
Imo what i suggested will bring a bigger variety of classes back to the solo game. Currently it is almost exclusively stealthers, because stealth is the only way to avoid the main frustrations of solo gameplay on Phoenix with a high margin of success.

this is NOT a good idea, this is akin to running radar!

You know the AWESOME thing about DAoC is that you don't know when an enemy is around until you see them or encounter them, this aspect of the game is what sets DAoC completely apart from ALL other MMO's. I run SOLO Stealth 85% of the time, and this is the aspect of the game that i play for, win or lose it is the best part of the game and your suggestion would nullify that completely.
Fri 13 Nov 2020 1:23 AM by Nephamael
You know the AWESOME thing about DAoC is that you don't know when an enemy is around until you see them or encounter them, this aspect of the game is what sets DAoC completely apart from ALL other MMO's. I run SOLO Stealth 85% of the time, and this is the aspect of the game that i play for, win or lose it is the best part of the game and your suggestion would nullify that completely.

Not at all, - noone has to get on the /fair toggle /fair list, if they don't want to. And they would only be displayed with a location on this list, if they join it via /fair toggle.
Fri 13 Nov 2020 4:11 AM by Jingo NZ
1) Reinstate qol solo transport options. Make rps - 75% in Trelle etc if you have to.

2) Have a solo task zone on rotation in the zones with frontier villages. A clean solo fight (win or loss) in that zone gives you credit for the 45 min rp tick.

Can we all agree that solo visibles are rock bottom of the rvr food chain? Providing some qol changes at this level will improve the health of the overall rvr ecosystem.
Fri 13 Nov 2020 3:48 PM by Chronek
Some ideas that have bounced around my head, to possibly incentivize the use of /fairfight for solo and smallman, and bring more traffic to the solo/smallman zones.

1. If I am on the /fairfight list as a solo, and am killed by a smallman, or 8man, who is also on the /fairfight list, it would result in them receiving no RP's. As if they are on the /fairfight list, by definition they are looking for fairfights and not be rewarded for an unbalanced (3v1, 5v1, 8v3, etc) fight against an opponent that is also seeking fair fights. Same would go the other way, if I added on a fight of a solo/smallman/group on the /fairfight list, I wouldn't receive a reward.

----Will this help with groups running over smaller numbers? Possibly, it could work as a deterrent for groups to avoid running over smaller numbers, but it may result in more solo/smallman's listed on /fairfight in the hopes of denying larger numbers RP's.

----Of course, there would have to be a timer/penalty to avoid players/groups jumping on/off /fairfight lists, to avoid penalties.

2. Giving Solo/Smallman the option to a /fairfight cleanfight reward as well, scaled to group size (for smallman's)

3. Allow porting to your own realms solo zone (as long as you are on the /fairfight list). Ex: I can port to Folley Lake on my Paladin, and from there port Trelle/Moydruim.

4. Add Hastener to solo keeps. Especially during task zones, these zones are near flags. This helps with some solo action, but in the case you do find a fight, you are now stuck running without speed (other than horse). With the closest Hastener typically being near Bled/DC/Beno docks. Again, could make it require /fairfight toggle to use.

5. Reward feathers for fights in the solo/smallman zones. Similar to zergs getting feathers for towers/keeps, it would give extra incentive for solo's/smallman's to roam these spots instead of heading to the nearest dock/bridge to camp.

6. Add a solo and smallman task in a zone opposite of current task, ie task is in Hib, Solo task Mid, Smallman task Alb, all credit would require /fairfight toggle. Most solo's I came across were already in a low traffic zone far from the task. This could prove difficult, as zones can be pretty spacious and solo numbers are smaller, so may benefit only speed6 classes, but would also need to avoid coast guard areas (beno/bled/dc)

---- Or have these solo/small tasks rotate between the solo/smallman zones.
Sun 15 Nov 2020 10:02 PM by Nephamael
Another thought that came to my mind was to give solos on the /fair toggle /fair list the ability to port to 2 or maybe 3 zones in each realm, like Emain, Breifine and Cruachan Gorge, after dieing in that zone, to cut travel time -

currently if you have your outer portkeep and don't get intercepted on the way you still need about 9 minutes from portkeep to Cruachan Gorge/Uppland/Forest Sauvage. Many days you don't have your outer portkeeps (especially in mid) so the travel time is even longer.

Not to speak about the investment of a visible solo that can't dodge intercepts and dies once so travel time for only arriving in a zone with potentially 40%+ to find solo fights is then almost 20 minutes for one run - assuming you have a 50% winrate that would mean almost 40 minutes invested for 1 solokill - who wouldn't give up fast on such low action per minute...

To avoid bowtowns or spawn camping the teleport locations could be random in the zone.
Mon 16 Nov 2020 3:43 AM by oldmanukko
sorry to not give credit with a /quote where i clearly copy/pasted through my reading of these posts...

(for the record, i am a lone enforcer valewalker. no speed. no stealth. making lone enforcer was a looong road)

i feel the greatest "weakness" to the visible solo player's game is, a lack of choice.

1. inadvertently run too close to the zerg, there is no Vanish. no choice, fight the zerg.
2. when a group sees you at clip plane max distance, there is no "getting away". no choice, fight the group.
3. when looking for a solo fight for what could be easily 20+ minutes, if one player adds and does one damage, there is no choice but to get no solo title credit.
4. kill a yellow con player from an enemy realm and their corpse con's grey, there is no choice but to get no solo title credit.
5. your target backs up into mob aggro. again, no choice but to get no solo title credit.

"Give it an automatic 125 RP reward displayed after a kill/death, for both players, after a clean 1v1 (the system checks for solokills anyway)"
- i like where this is going. for the time spent to try and find a solo fight, i wouldn't complain if the level of reward was a little higher to account for the time lost looking

"Improve the location display for solos on the list"
- i like this idea. just finding fights is hard enough. i'd vote to NOT have any form of location given. atm, just a zone name would be nice. however, a player within X range of a keep would not show.

"Reinstate qol solo transport options"
- if i'm understanding this one. it would be nice but the solo areas are already dead. however, getting around/behind the zerg would be nice. when your realm is getting owned hard, it's not fun to have to swim the entire length of the Irish Sea because you can't get to a dock .

"Have a solo task zone on rotation in the zones with frontier villages. A clean solo fight (win or loss) in that zone gives you credit for the 45 min rp tick."
- i like this one, as is... a lot. however i would argue that the solo /task zone would need to be in a completely different realm from the current /task

"Can we all agree that solo visibles are rock bottom of the rvr food chain?"
- you will never get an argument out of me for this one. absolutely are.

"If I am on the /fairfight list as a solo, and am killed by a smallman, or 8man, who is also on the /fairfight list, it would result in them receiving no RP's. As if they are on the /fairfight list, by definition they are looking for fairfights and not be rewarded for an unbalanced (3v1, 5v1, 8v3, etc) fight against an opponent that is also seeking fair fights. Same would go the other way, if I added on a fight of a solo/smallman/group on the /fairfight list, I wouldn't receive a reward."
- not giving the group rps, i don't feel would be deterent enough for such behavior. (grey gankers are everwhere) how about if a solo'er were to get rolled by a group, the group gets no rps AND the solo'r gets 800(?) rps for the unbalanced death. it can be hard enough to find a solo fight much less spend all that time to simply be rolled. if there is one thing i believe most players DON'T want to do is feed other realms rps.

"Allow porting to your own realms solo zone"
- as a solo player, the ability to use my Snow/Branches/Dirt to buy a port to a solo zone would be nice.

"Add Hastener to solo keeps"
- yes!

"Reward feathers for fights in the solo/smallman zones"
- seems fair to me /shrug

"Not to speak about the investment of a visible solo that can't dodge intercepts and dies once so travel time for only arriving in a zone with potentially 40%+ to find solo fights is then almost 20 minutes for one run - assuming you have a 50% winrate that would mean almost 40 minutes invested for 1 solokill - who wouldn't give up fast on such low action per minute..."
- more solo titles at smaller intervals
- perhaps introduce Lone Masochist title for non-stealth/non-speed classes
Mon 16 Nov 2020 8:06 AM by Sepplord
oldmanukko wrote:
Mon 16 Nov 2020 3:43 AM
- not giving the group rps, i don't feel would be deterent enough for such behavior. (grey gankers are everwhere) how about if a solo'er were to get rolled by a group, the group gets no rps AND the solo'r gets 800(?) rps for the unbalanced death. it can be hard enough to find a solo fight much less spend all that time to simply be rolled. if there is one thing i believe most players DON'T want to do is feed other realms rps.

You list a lot of good arguments, but this part shows well that you are only looking at the effects the changes would have on you and how you would act with those changes being live. This would be abusable by certain classes and create a new issue that needs solving again.
I assume you wouldn't abuse it, but historically when there is something that allows for people to abuse it, some will go down that route
Mon 16 Nov 2020 11:34 AM by inoeth
imo abuse=kick ban
get rid of these ppl, nobody needs them
Mon 16 Nov 2020 4:47 PM by Nephamael

this one can not be implemented because

1) It would be easily abuseable - even accidentally - and what if the solo attacks first? the group may not counterattack?! ...

2) We want QOL and content for ALL playstyles - that includes solo hunting 8man and smallmen - yes it hurts us bigtime right now - but if we have fast access to action and can find 1v1s reliably (precise location display on the /fair list) - what does it hurt if you get killed by a group or smallman now and then. They can have fun and we can have fun = Phoenix is a better place to play!
Mon 16 Nov 2020 6:11 PM by Basilisk
Fully agree. Even giving say 250 rps for a /fair fight listed solo kill/death. This does not apply to anyone off of the list. Solely those who are on the fair fight list looking for another clean fight, similar to how /gvg functions.

To keep things even as well if also recommend 500 rps reward for a fair fight listed small man since full groups are rewarded 1000 rps for /gvg.

I however don’t recommend any specific zoning for these benefits. Make it frontier wide exactly how /gvg works. Currently fair fight lists the general map zone you’re in and that’s fine.
Mon 16 Nov 2020 11:33 PM by oldmanukko
Nephamael wrote:
Mon 16 Nov 2020 4:47 PM

this one can not be implemented because

1) It would be easily abuseable - even accidentally - and what if the solo attacks first? the group may not counterattack?! ...

2) We want QOL and content for ALL playstyles - that includes solo hunting 8man and smallmen - yes it hurts us bigtime right now - but if we have fast access to action and can find 1v1s reliably (precise location display on the /fair list) - what does it hurt if you get killed by a group or smallman now and then. They can have fun and we can have fun = Phoenix is a better place to play!

ah, yup. agreed.... my mind was simply thinking about how much time is lost looking for a /fair 1v1 fight and how that time is lost when getting rolled... it could totally be abused... very very very good point about attacking a group that would not be able to counterattack in that situation.,. extremely good point...

i guess if i were to get to the core of my perspective on the idea here, "find and finish a solo fight before i get rolled"

====
keep chatting here people!! if there is going to be change, it helps to have a solid idea presented to the devs. so so many people's idea of getting something fixed in this game via the forum starts with and ends with "do something?!"
Thu 19 Nov 2020 9:11 PM by Nephamael
It would be great to hear some comment or announcement by the @DEVs, what they plan to do for at least 47% of the community?

The players want to see more than only stealthers in solo play!

Thanks in advance and keep the great work up
Thu 19 Nov 2020 10:43 PM by MisterCotton
Nah, all these lists are dumb.
Fri 20 Nov 2020 4:57 AM by Hedien
so here we assume that QOL solo is not for:
1. Speed class.
2. Stealth class.

But is for:
- Visi class.

The main differences are:
- Transit time (for speed class)
- Ability to dodge an unwanted fight (for both class)

What I would recommend is to have solo port at all realm dock. This would fix transit time, without removing the risk to be ambushed.
Port destination could be the same as current + another destination in "middle" zone such as breif/jam/penn, also reducing the time to fight.
As long as those are available, potions of draught are unecessary.

Reducing ability to dodge a fg is more tricky:
- Restricted area is not good, it removes the nature of daoc and its unpredictability. It would be like wow arena.
- Advertised area is also not good. To limit fair fight list visibility can be easily bypassed.

As long as transit time is reduced, the pain for getting rolled over is lessened. Hence I would advocate implementing the transit time reduction first and monitor.

Sat/Faturday.
Fri 20 Nov 2020 8:14 AM by Lollie
The problem with port destinations for (and i use the term loosely) soloers is it gives quicker access to the xp/ganking spots with less of the risk. Running through enemy lands shouldnt be easy.
Fri 20 Nov 2020 12:29 PM by ExcretusMaximus
Nephamael wrote:
Thu 19 Nov 2020 9:11 PM
47% of the community?

Stop making up numbers.
Sat 21 Nov 2020 3:48 PM by Nephamael
Stop making up numbers.

Preferred Playstyles

Please add the playstyles in order of your preference from most important to least important (or don't add those that you don't care about)
Solo
#1 408/1493 (27%)
Filter

#2 135/1493 (9%)
Filter

#3 177/1493 (11%)
Filter

#4 82/1493 (5%)
Filter

#5 123/1493 (8%)
compare with: https://forum.playphoenix.online/survey-results

i assumed top3 priority was most important, current standing of the poll is: 47% of the community consider soloing one of their top3 priority playstyles, while 60% of the community consider soloing one of their top5 played content. (i used a calculator - ofc polls have a slight inaccuracy because some asked players don't answer to the poll - but those who care for Phoenix as a server mostly surely do.) - So even if you say the poll is as inaccurate as +/-10% you still end up at half of the community having a desire to play solo and more than 1/3 want to solo as top3 of what they do ingame.
Sat 21 Nov 2020 3:57 PM by Nephamael
The problem with port destinations for (and i use the term loosely) soloers is it gives quicker access to the xp/ganking spots with less of the risk. Running through enemy lands shouldnt be easy.

You are right, but we also don't ban 8men and smallmen from the game because they are currently shutting down all visible solo action
On top of that - if there are more solo enemies to find, there are less reasons to hunt levelers.
Sat 21 Nov 2020 4:06 PM by Nephamael
What I would recommend is to have solo port at all realm dock. This would fix transit time, without removing the risk to be ambushed.
Port destination could be the same as current + another destination in "middle" zone such as breif/jam/penn, also reducing the time to fight.
As long as those are available, potions of draught are unecessary.

I strongly urge to have more than one port destination - or better a couple random port in locations per zone, to avoid /bowtowns and spawncamping.

- Ability to dodge an unwanted fight (for both class)

Yes, but it is a lot more about actually finding a wanted fight, that is why i advertise the /fair toggle /fair list solution with a very precise location display on top of faster travel times or as a self-sufficient solution without a change to travel times.

What happnes, if we give all solos the ability to port to Breifine, Jamtland Mountains and Pennine Mountains on top of Emain/Odin's/Hadrian's?

Yes, travel time get's cut, but smallmen and 8men who play to hunt solos/smaller numbers and run from even groups on sight will roam those zones extensively. So i fear if we only implement faster ports we will see faster port to faster death, unless we also give the solos at least one working tool to find other solos.
Sun 22 Nov 2020 5:37 AM by Hedien
What is the problem with /bowtowns?
I have never experienced it.

Sat/Faturday
Sun 22 Nov 2020 8:26 AM by Blitze
Bowtowns get very boring pretty quick as it’s pretty much just melee and high RRs and Champs are the best at it.

This 1v1 bowtown is only one aspect of solo RvR. The most fun I had in the solo zone was when it was new and people were doing 1v1v1s, 1v2s, adding etc, it was glorious chaos.
Sun 22 Nov 2020 9:45 AM by Hedien
Well - they are bowtown because of the players in it.
If you decide to play differently and add, this can be nice. It is just a player mindset, isn't it?

Sat/Faturday.
Sun 22 Nov 2020 2:20 PM by Sagz
Why should the game to adjust be adjusted your play style? Why not just start a spot and advertise it with other soloers as a spot for soloers to fight in discord? Start a solo/small man discord server? like the 8v8 one? there might be one i just don't really solo so I don't know. Do you remember? on live there was a spot in Laby where it was all solo fights and rarely was it disturbed, people went to watch, join in, fight etc. The game itself should not be changed, change it yourself.

This is like the same thing with 8v8 GvG listers complaining, you know you can decide where to go and what to do to avoid adds or whatever.

The other side of this is, i would say a good majority of the stealthers and so called soloers don't fight eachother, they pick weak targets coming out of hot spots like docks n such. Most of which are not even 50 (all be it they do not know at the time if they are over 35). These hot spots usually have soloers and small mans a lot of time catching boats, or going to xp and that is why there is so many adds.

There is also a large % that just want a kill title and rps without a challenge, for instance, leveling on my level 38 in NF, I get killed by a stealther who is rr10 (wont call out names cause it doesn't matter), i get it the first time i get task, no biggie did me a favor. But to do it every time I go back? i mean i am killing green mobs to that person, you know I am lower level, and you killed me already so you know i am green. Now I am not mad, but that is a lot of stealthers and soloers. Which is the game, just don't ell me it because you have nowhere else to go.

Point is, if you all want to 1v1 and just duel each other all day go for it, no one is stopping you, just pick a spot where there isn't any traffic and go. The ones that want to fight other soloers spontaneously, go to the solo keeps or well you just going to have to suck it up cause you are in high traffic areas, which is why you are there to begin with just have to choose your battles and have patience, no one wants to go sit where there is no one around haha.

Only thing i really agree with is a hastener at solo keep
Sun 22 Nov 2020 2:28 PM by soremir
This is all good stuff, but can we just reopen the Solo Zone please?!? All of this stuff would be solved if we can just go there.
Sun 22 Nov 2020 2:50 PM by Sagz
soremir wrote:
Sun 22 Nov 2020 2:28 PM
This is all good stuff, but can we just reopen the Solo Zone please?!? All of this stuff would be solved if we can just go there.

While you are at it, make a 2man zone, 3 man zone, 4 man zone, 5 man zone, 6 man zone, 7 man zone, 8man zone, a zerg zone, visi zone, stealth only zone, etc. blah blah blah

There are plenty of ways to solo in this game, you do not like? go play a different game.
Mon 23 Nov 2020 5:08 AM by soremir
Sagz wrote:
Sun 22 Nov 2020 2:50 PM
soremir wrote:
Sun 22 Nov 2020 2:28 PM

While you are at it, make a 2man zone, 3 man zone, 4 man zone, 5 man zone, 6 man zone, 7 man zone, 8man zone, a zerg zone, visi zone, stealth only zone, etc. blah blah blah

There are plenty of ways to solo in this game, you do not like? go play a different game.

Hahahahaha, what a douche.
Mon 23 Nov 2020 3:35 PM by Nephamael
What is the problem with /bowtowns?
I have never experienced it.

The problem is, we have a community where about half of the players want to solo now and then - there is a core of 27% who want to solo as priority 1 but even out of those 27% the people who just want to exclusively play fair /bow 1v1s is relatively small.

Now if a /bowtown emerged in the past it always turned out the same, the strict duellers were protecting their duelling area against all other solos, who wanted to play addstyle wild solo PvP, so after a while the addstyle wild solos didn't come back, because their style was punished too hard by the duellers.

While i play fair myself and turn on adders, i don't zerg them down preemptively and i welcome all other mindsets to the solo play as that way the solo game stays much more interesting in the long run. - i do /bow duels but most of the time prefer mobile action with open incs, just like most of the solos out there.
Mon 23 Nov 2020 3:42 PM by Nephamael
Why should the game to adjust be adjusted your play style? Why not just start a spot and advertise it with other soloers as a spot for soloers to fight in discord? Start a solo/small man discord server?

You may not have played a year back - but we had a huge active solo community, with a huge variety of classes, especially a lot of visible solos. It was great fun and most of the community was letting us have our fun.

Unfortunately a few players form smallmen and 8men that mostly as their content try to hunt smaller numbers and thereby have been shutting down almost 100% of the visible solo action.
Most solo players that didn't give up their prefered style switched to stealthers to avoid being zerged before even reaching their soloing destination.
So now soloing consists of almost exclusively stealth vs stealth, with a few minsts and skalds on top (speed6 at least gets you to places faster, while i personally found you still get zerged at least 3 times more often than a stealther - i played both minst and skald - ).

-----------------------------------------
So, like 8v8 has it - all we ask for is a quality of life (QOL) tool to find solo action, so we can enjoy our desired content at *wishful thinking* 50%+ of our ingame time.

Why does a discord not solve this problem? - easy - most people who want to solo now and then won't use it and it is against the Phoenix rules as well. - So even if Phoenix staff would say it's accepted it would still only affect the /bowtown people at best and therefore generate content for maybe 2-3% of the playerbase and not 50% of the playerbase.
Mon 23 Nov 2020 3:47 PM by Nephamael

I would welcome it as a solution until we have a real fix for frontier soloing.

Solos, like all other playstyles belong into the frontier!

All we have to do is give them working tools to find other solos.

Remember: Solo is the core thing in PvP, everyone can do if he doesn't have enough time or there is no zergleader or 8man or smallman for him, they can port to the frontier and run solo somewhere. I promise: If we make solos find other solos at a high chance this will raise the overall joy people have on Phoenix as a server!
Mon 23 Nov 2020 4:55 PM by Sepplord
Nephamael wrote:
Mon 23 Nov 2020 3:42 PM
So, like 8v8 has it - all we ask for is a quality of life (QOL) tool to find solo action, so we can enjoy our desired content at *wishful thinking* 50%+ of our ingame time.

It would need to come with a reward otherwise it would probably be easily forgotten and unused.
We see plenty smallmens out every fridays/saturday EU prime, yet weeks/months can go by without a single other group being seen on the smallmen-list

Without incentive to do something, most just won't bother to even inform themselves what is possible
Mon 23 Nov 2020 5:17 PM by Nephamael
It would need to come with a reward otherwise it would probably be easily forgotten and unused.
We see plenty smallmens out every fridays/saturday EU prime, yet weeks/months can go by without a single other group being seen on the smallmen-list

Without incentive to do something, most just won't bother to even inform themselves what is possible

Absolutely!

What i suggested was 125 RPs per clean solokill (the system checks for solokills anyway). So there would be no need for /fair cleanfight, just an automatic reward, if you are on the list.

And ofc the /fair toggle /fair list would have different rules than 8v8 - so Addstyle solos may join it too, also get rewarded for a cleanfight but may add as much as they like.
It should just be a tool to find other solos, not for clean 1v1s only!
Thu 26 Nov 2020 4:13 PM by Noashakra
Bow towns are ridiculous because people chose who they duel and how they duel. Most people wait for all their RA to be up, and challenge people with lower RR.
Also, they respect RA/spec just for that (asn with no stealth because you don't stealth+PA in bow town)...
Not fun. And don't you dare try to 1vs1 without bowing around or inside the bow town, people will zerg you down.
Fri 27 Nov 2020 6:43 AM by Hedien
Noashakra wrote:
Thu 26 Nov 2020 4:13 PM
Bow towns are ridiculous because people chose who they duel and how they duel. Most people wait for all their RA to be up, and challenge people with lower RR.
Also, they respect RA/spec just for that (asn with no stealth because you don't stealth+PA in bow town)...
Not fun. And don't you dare try to 1vs1 without bowing around or inside the bow town, people will zerg you down.

Yes, this is my worry to be frank.
Forcing the duel mindset onto others kills the fun for many of us.

Sat/Faturday
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics