Asking Nicely to please help my Dog

Started 23 Sep 2020
by Bobbahunter
in Ask the Team
I love my Hunters pet, It's so nice and fluffy and keeps me warm in the Midgard Snow but can you please let him spawn with his Buffs or maybe increase his lvl by 2? Pretty please

THank you
Thu 24 Sep 2020 12:15 AM by daytonchambers
The dog is plenty strong as-is even without the buff, and I say this as someone who plays hunter as a main character. I often spawn the dog and hide him near a bush or something, then roam while using pet commands to have the dog trail me at a distance. It also gives me the added benefit of running out the re-summon timer and having two potential pets back to back. It's all about balance IMHO, instant summon at a lower strength vs attackable pet that's buffed.

If anything pet-wise should be done to the hunter it's the all-but-useless charm spells, which should be able to charm any blue-con pet (which should be a level 41-44 range iirc) versus the always available instant dog. Give us a reason to use them, since now there's like 2? lvl 41 animal-insect options in the entire fkn frontier and one of those, the lynx near mids poc, hits for 50% damage when compared to the instant dog even after you buff the lynx =(
Thu 24 Sep 2020 1:23 AM by Bobbahunter
Well said Dayton. Yes the extreme lack of pets is annoying. No matter where you go it’s grey or green pets. Except the lynx.
Thu 24 Sep 2020 9:55 AM by inoeth
pet hits for around 100dmg and runs faster than sprint.... what else do you want? im pretty satisfied actually.

edit: i must admit that since the PA+debuff changes it got alot harder to survive an assassin attack, a little more dmg for the dog would be kind of nice there but for all other opponents i dont see much reason to change anything regarding the dog. there are enemys that you dont touch as a hunter and some that you can kill regardless of the dog is even casted.
Thu 24 Sep 2020 9:04 PM by Tashkent
The pet buffs could be made instant at least. Maybe with a higher value.
Thu 24 Sep 2020 11:59 PM by gotwqqd
Tashkent wrote:
Thu 24 Sep 2020 9:04 PM
The pet buffs could be made instant at least. Maybe with a higher value.
What’s the difference then?
Fri 25 Sep 2020 1:49 AM by thirian24
Bobbahunter wrote:
Wed 23 Sep 2020 11:56 PM
I love my Hunters pet, It's so nice and fluffy and keeps me warm in the Midgard Snow but can you please let him spawn with his Buffs or maybe increase his lvl by 2? Pretty please

THank you

You def dont need a strong pet when you have 4-5 other hunters shoved up your ass all the time.
Sat 26 Sep 2020 2:28 PM by Expfighter
thirian24 wrote:
Fri 25 Sep 2020 1:49 AM
Bobbahunter wrote:

THank you

You def dont need a strong pet when you have 4-5 other hunters shoved up your ass all the time.

and this is coming from a NS? lol hypocrit
Sun 27 Sep 2020 7:47 AM by Siouxsie
I noticed the dog doesn't really sprint any more. It still runs at a slow speed and anyone can outrun it.
Why was this changed? It's supposed to sprint after a target at a faster speed.. it's got 4 legs for crying out loud!

Please look into this and fix it please.
Mon 5 Oct 2020 9:23 PM by Expfighter
thirian24 wrote:
Fri 25 Sep 2020 1:49 AM
Bobbahunter wrote:

THank you

Lol BUTTHURT Much?
Tue 6 Oct 2020 10:20 AM by Noashakra
Siouxsie wrote:
Sun 27 Sep 2020 7:47 AM
I noticed the dog doesn't really sprint any more. It still runs at a slow speed and anyone can outrun it.
Why was this changed? It's supposed to sprint after a target at a faster speed.. it's got 4 legs for crying out loud!

Please look into this and fix it please.

The fact is that a hunter dogo ran faster than me yesterday...
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Ask the Team or the latest topics