A Graph of the No. of RR7s

Started 26 May 2020
by Blitze
in RvR
Here is a link to a graph of the number of RR7s (as of last week May2020) on Phoenix. It shows that speedsters and healers, followed by stealthers are the... ?winners?.

https://imgur.com/a/CJCPqCx

The classes with the most RR7s are likely the ones that are either interesting/fun to play (aka popular) or acquire RPs very efficiently... (or a combination of both).

Out of interest i did a similar graph (albiet, of RR5s) at a similar time last year.

https://imgur.com/a/IQILkfn?

As a quick look and crude comparison from last year, it can be seen that hunters (and to some extent Wizards & Friars) have seen improvement, whereas Paladins are looking in very bad shape.

Have a look, tell me what you all think and if any of it means anything!
Tue 26 May 2020 4:23 PM by Ele
It's difficult to interprete this graphs, especially for me being a statistics noob. But, taking 50+ RR7's and above as a point where I'd spontanously and possibly random regard a class population as "healthy", 12 Classes are below this point atm, and 8 of them are alb classes, whereas hib and mid contribute 2. All alb tanks are in this part of the graph, in addition to wizards, theurgs and necromancers. I'm surprised to see so few wizards there. Feels like there were more of them. xD
What do I make of those numbers?
I think they reflect - at least partially - the long-time Meta, which was in favour of casters for quite some time. Only in the last few weeks you see more tanks and necros in alb groups, but it doesn't show in the graph yet. But as I said, I'm a noob when it comes to statistics, and may be totally wrong.
Tue 26 May 2020 6:11 PM by dougrighteous1
So looking at the stats starting after sorc, seems about right tbh.

Assuming it's 8 or small, the core of each realm will be healer skald sham, druid bard, sorc minst cleric, plus the 3 assassins.

I am very surprised that there are so many RMs and so few wizards. Also interesting that there doesn't seem to be a correlation between utility and realm rank. People play what they like, and it's clearly not melee. Wonder what changes horses will make if any
Wed 27 May 2020 2:11 PM by Eire
Very cool. Not sure what to make of it either, but the Animist and Wizards numbers seem low?

I think melee is in a tough spot until they crack into RR5+ where you see Purge 2, IP1, Det9 - which for most is a tough go, especially on lower pop realms where its hard to get good (winnable) fights. Once you start up from that and get the avoidance of magic, get some of their special skills (like Warrior's Soldier's Barricade or Empty Mind) you really start to see some interesting group dynamics. As much as we might complain about PK, their group setup is pretty optimal on Mid right now; Healer x2, Shaman, Savage, Zerker, Skald, RM, and BD (from what I saw last nite).

Personally, I'd love to see a Mid Modernagrav/Redcaps farming group do tower takes... 3-4 PBAE bombs, couple tanks, Healer and Shaman. Be hilarious to see but probably rare seeing those low SM numbers.
Wed 27 May 2020 2:31 PM by Razur Ur
Why givent for Tanks Master Of Battle where increase the melee base dmg how like master of magery for caster? or give us legendary Weapon vor avoide the
PD skilled castern! i guess the RA distribution between castern and melees is not rly fair on this Server.
Thu 28 May 2020 4:37 PM by hyshash
Razur Ur wrote:
Wed 27 May 2020 2:31 PM
Why givent for Tanks Master Of Battle where increase the melee base dmg how like master of magery for caster? or give us legendary Weapon vor avoide the
PD skilled castern! i guess the RA distribution between castern and melees is not rly fair on this Server.

Yep ... thats also the reason you see less and less caster grps in 8vs8
tbh theres absolutly no reason atm to buff melee
Thu 28 May 2020 6:12 PM by Razur Ur
hyshash wrote:
Thu 28 May 2020 4:37 PM
Razur Ur wrote:
Wed 27 May 2020 2:31 PM

Yep ... thats also the reason you see less and less caster grps in 8vs8
tbh theres absolutly no reason atm to buff melee

aha i guess you playing a another server ;-D, i see enough alb caster and mid caster groups in 8vs8 ;-). only hib caster groups in 8vs8 is not more
rly competive. and the reason there are some tank groups is not because they are OP but because they are not as boring as caster groups. a well
played alb or mid caster group winning all time vs a tank group!
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics