Re: More Reskins

Allow to reskin Blades -> Sickles
Allow to apply effects on sickles (same list as 1h hammer might be the one? )
Allow effects on instruments (harps) ?
Magnoulie, bard RR6
Lasaarnachta, mentalist RR5

Can we get the axes from boss before the last boss in DS?

Also would like to see helm effects from beta.

Also, theblink for the weapons skin models isn't working for me. Anybody else?
Hwwaatt - NS RR11 Lone Enforcer

Id like to use some of the Lotm ( laby ) skins that look volcanic.

Greets Sotor
<Eternal Fury>

Sotor 6L9 savage
Radan 6L3 healer
Askunjar 6L5 shaman
Nydoag 6L0 thane

Enjoy pvm and pvp the same and u will succeed :).

Finished working on adding the new reskins to the effect merchant. Now every reskin should have multiple effects to put on. Even shields, bows, crossbows, spears, harps, artifacts, dragonslayer weapons, etc can get some nice blink-blink now. If you find a model where it is not possible to put an effect on, please open a report on the bug tracker and we will add it shortly.
Building your world since 2017

Any chance of adding crafted armor skins to the reskin pool? For example, I have an epic dungeon chest piece, but would love for it to look like a classic DAoC crafted chest piece. All of the ToA and beyond stuff is fun, but I'm finding myself wanting to keep my characters more classic these days.

Toadster wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:58 pm
Any chance of adding crafted armor skins to the reskin pool? For example, I have an epic dungeon chest piece, but would love for it to look like a classic DAoC crafted chest piece. All of the ToA and beyond stuff is fun, but I'm finding myself wanting to keep my characters more classic these days.
IMO you should be able to wear 1non-classic reskin for every 4 ranks you get, capped.

Rank 4 = 1 reskin limit
Rank 8 = 2 reskin limit
Rank 12 = 3 reskin limit

And imo always allow classic reskinning regardless of rank

As far as particle effects go..

The Rising Flame effect shows no glow of any sort when previewed. Searching online it looks like the most realistic fire of the bunch, but I'm not going to waste 10k just to find out that the effect doesn't work.

This is what it should look like:

I would also love a skin or two available for shortbows as well as elemental weapons, even if they're just a skin =)
Plundrin DaBooty 50 warrior, Sheelbah 50 hunter, Ninguable 50 bubble RM
Lowbies: Mobounce ToTheOunce, Homies BigLoco, Upto NoGood, Fkn Fabulous
Sheelba 50ranger, Babymetal 50hero, Mouser 50ns, Ningauble 50mentalcase
Alb Sucks