Change Realm

Started 26 Mar 2020
by Raisez
in Ask the Team
Hi, why i need wait 4 hours for swich realm? imho is too much.

have you ever thought about decreasing the time to wait?
Thu 26 Mar 2020 1:19 PM by MrWolf
LOL
Thu 26 Mar 2020 2:09 PM by shintacki
Count yourself lucky you never had to deal with the realm timer before it was reduced to 4 hours. They arent going to change it again so you will have to live with it.
Thu 26 Mar 2020 3:41 PM by Raisez
ok

ty for the reply!

QQ
Thu 26 Mar 2020 7:00 PM by Durzo
Certainly wish it was shorter, especially when the population fluctuates by time zone. For instance, there is about 30 mids in the frontier when I usually run. Would be nice to atleast decrease the timer for the underpop faction or if you haven’t engaged in RVR combat.
Mon 30 Mar 2020 9:51 AM by Sepplord
Durzo wrote:
Thu 26 Mar 2020 7:00 PM
Certainly wish it was shorter, especially when the population fluctuates by time zone. For instance, there is about 30 mids in the frontier when I usually run. Would be nice to atleast decrease the timer for the underpop faction or if you haven’t engaged in RVR combat.

The otherway around makes more sense...let overpop people switch away faster...not the other way around
Mon 30 Mar 2020 6:15 PM by Durzo
Sepplord wrote:
Mon 30 Mar 2020 9:51 AM
Durzo wrote:
Thu 26 Mar 2020 7:00 PM

The otherway around makes more sense...let overpop people switch away faster...not the other way around
Right my bad that’s what I meant, decrease the timer to switch to the underpop realm.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Ask the Team or the latest topics