Housing find a location empty...

Started 19 Mar 2020
by asgorns
in Ask the Team
Hello i come on you because i have a problem, im on Hib and on Housing with the "/housing empty" command we have only 7 locations avalaible when mathematically there are at least 200 locations per area and there are 9 so 9x200 = 1800 locations at least so HOW is it possible so how is it possible that there are only 7 locations available? and so expansive...

without counting on the housing commands which do not work or which bug like the "/houseface" which does not necessarily send to the right place or which signals that the house does not exist when we have just left it.
Thu 19 Mar 2020 7:16 AM by Jafeeio
The server has been around for 15+ months and in that times thousands of players have played the game, many more than you see on concurrent at any time. For reference, the "other server" that only lasted for about a year has 61000 registered accounts.
Since this is not live, you're not losing your house if you are inactive and it only costs 50g / week for the 1p house, that is only 2.5p per YEAR which pretty much anybody that cares can easily store up in their vendor.
Additionally players can have houses on all realms at the same time AND you need to account for all of the guild houses, of which there are hundreds.
With all of these factors combined it's a miracle there are any houses available and thus they get snatched up even at high platinum prices.

For the /houseface issue: It's a small bug that doesn't allow you to houseface an empty lot, either check your map (if they are the correct ones) or /houseface an adjacent house, so if you want to go to house 2561, just /houseface 2562.
Thu 19 Mar 2020 3:54 PM by asgorns
and so what do you do to give the possibility to new players to have access to a house because you will excuse me but 32pp the cheapest land at a time you should not mess around ....
Tue 24 Mar 2020 2:17 PM by Fugees
Hello, it would be nice to stop touching the noodle. Have you seen the price of houses? How do you want people to run the server economy if only the house costs 20p. Normally the cost of the house is 300gold.
Afterwards, the total cost returns to 3p-3p500 maximum.
Serious. !
Better and better this server.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Ask the Team or the latest topics