Re: High Level Mobs/Pets in NF

gotwqqd wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:47 am
Lerox wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:58 pm
Thanks for all replies. There haven't been a change yet as far as I have seen.
They are working on the boat + pet issue but they haven't fixed it really. Today I saw minstrel/mentalist pets getting lost while taking the boat and they were stuck on sea and attacked if you swam near them. So it seems that your pet doesn't travel back sometimes after losing it while taking the boat.

As a minstrel I take a Barguest near Boldiam to prepare for RvR but since NF change I haven't found a higher Barguest than 58 and they were up to 60 in OF.
On EV I have found tons of orange and level 56 animus giants but none of them were higher than that. The other red/orange mobs are up to 57 still.

For 8v8, as minstrel perspective, it is a pity that you run a low red or an orange pet all the time. Of course it is still annoying for the enemies but if you fight high RR groups which do more damage my pet dies really quick.

So @Staff do you even care about that or you just ignore that because it is not really a problem for you? Or are you busy with something else?
Would be nice if you would at least show some response like leaving a thumb up or just a post that you noticed the thread and you might give an update how it looks later.

Best regards
Leroy
Sorry you can’t have the absolute best pet in every area

I see nothing wrong with charmed pets being incompatible with boat rides
If you take the time and read his post you will see that he is saying there is no higher lvl mobs anywhere in NF, and not just in a convenient area.
Regarding the situation with charmed pets on boat rides the devs have already stated this will be changed so who cares about your opinion.

Lets stay on topic and hope for a dev reaction please :)

Aph wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:32 am
gotwqqd wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:47 am
Lerox wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:58 pm
Thanks for all replies. There haven't been a change yet as far as I have seen.
They are working on the boat + pet issue but they haven't fixed it really. Today I saw minstrel/mentalist pets getting lost while taking the boat and they were stuck on sea and attacked if you swam near them. So it seems that your pet doesn't travel back sometimes after losing it while taking the boat.

As a minstrel I take a Barguest near Boldiam to prepare for RvR but since NF change I haven't found a higher Barguest than 58 and they were up to 60 in OF.
On EV I have found tons of orange and level 56 animus giants but none of them were higher than that. The other red/orange mobs are up to 57 still.

For 8v8, as minstrel perspective, it is a pity that you run a low red or an orange pet all the time. Of course it is still annoying for the enemies but if you fight high RR groups which do more damage my pet dies really quick.

So @Staff do you even care about that or you just ignore that because it is not really a problem for you? Or are you busy with something else?
Would be nice if you would at least show some response like leaving a thumb up or just a post that you noticed the thread and you might give an update how it looks later.

Best regards
Leroy
Sorry you can’t have the absolute best pet in every area

I see nothing wrong with charmed pets being incompatible with boat rides
If you take the time and read his post you will see that he is saying there is no higher lvl mobs anywhere in NF, and not just in a convenient area.
Regarding the situation with charmed pets on boat rides the devs have already stated this will be changed so who cares about your opinion.

Lets stay on topic and hope for a dev reaction please :)
Typical
Gets all miffed anytime anyone has an opinion that would reduce a classs played power

After writing your opinion off I realised that there is in fact levians that are purple con. Not too hard to get to for alb either.

Doesn’t change the fact that they revamped npcs from the of->nf patch. Lvl wise and ability wise. Without any reasoning what so ever and no info on what they actually changed either.

Yeah true that.. The EV port back system ain’t helping the situation either. But I guess that’s just NF? I know OP was annoyed with this as well, but I honestly can’t see why they should add new high lvl npcs in convenient spots?

There is a real issue with them not giving info about the actions they did to the npcs in frontier during the swap into NF. This could easily be solved with a dev commenting tho.

Aph wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:27 pm
Yeah true that.. The EV port back system ain’t helping the situation either. But I guess that’s just NF? I know OP was annoyed with this as well, but I honestly can’t see why they should add new high lvl npcs in convenient spots?

There is a real issue with them not giving info about the actions they did to the npcs in frontier during the swap into NF. This could easily be solved with a dev commenting tho.
I can understand what you mean and I agree that the main issue is that they changed npcs in NF without telling. I made this post to get to know if they did that on purpose and if so why. Or maybe they didn't know about that at all and it happend by mistake, who knows.

On EV there are some places without any mobs and it would be easy to add a spot with higher mobs as a leveling spot for example. Of course there won't be many people going out there to level due to POC might be better XP.
One of the Animus Giant spots is huge and has a lot of mobs but there are tons of orange mobs for level 50 few reds which are level 56 and with the same name Animus Giant there are few level 65+ Mobs in it which doesnt make sense really.

I mentioned that the Barquest spot in Albion has 8 mobs and this is the highest mob in Albion Frontier so it isn't a level spot for a group. In Midgard there are 3 or 4 Spots with Frore Liches which are 56-60 and you can level there as a group because 1 or 2 have more than only 8 of them on one spot.

It is not really needed to add new spots but it might be more attractive for people to level in the frontier. We have some unused places still which aren't near main RvR zones.