Discord & Bots

Started 17 May 2019
by Devastated
in Support Center
Good morning all,
When i played Uthguard the guild i was in had its own discord server like most do now, Like the phoenix Server it has BOTS that will happily if commanded display auto messages and other useful information.
One of the great things i saw previously back on and in an uthguard guild was a information displayed when request for such as who owns DF currently? who owns what keeps etc...

I was wondering if there is anyone that can advise me on A) can this be done on phoenix? can i add a bot to my guilds channel to obtain this information out of game? B) instruct me on how to implement this? And C) is there a way to obtain RR title information on 1) a char name and 2) RR titles genericaly such as /RR Title ALB = Returns List of ALb RR titles.

Any help with this would be most welcome...

Regards
Fri 17 May 2019 6:37 PM by rodsta69
For the generic list of RR titles in game, some custom UIs have that information available. Bysan does for sure and probably others.
Sat 18 May 2019 8:18 AM by Devastated
rodsta69 wrote:
Fri 17 May 2019 6:37 PM
For the generic list of RR titles in game, some custom UIs have that information available. Bysan does for sure and probably others.

yeh i know, my own ui does, i just wanted to teach my self something new and add some utility to my guilds server..

anyoen able to help advise on this?
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Support Center or the latest topics