Hauberk of Valhalla's proc

Started 16 Jun 2019
by Tanek
in Midgard
Hauberk of Valhalla (Dragon item, purchasable with feathers): anyone has tried this armor's proc and can confirm or discuss it?
As it's written it seems like it's an HoT of 10 seconds and each "tick" is a 150 heal, but some guildmates think that this could be the total amount cured after all the 10 seconds (so the whole heal, not the "tick".
I am thinking about adding this to my Skald SC template (instead of the "usual" Tusca Skald chest) but I'd like to be sure beforehand

Thanks to everyone that will help

Here are the item details: (from chat log)
<Begin Info: Hauberk of Valhalla>
Total Utility: 63.667

Magical Bonuses:
14.67 | Strength: +22 pts
14.00 | Dexterity: +21 pts
15.00 | Hits: +60 pts
20.00 | Slash: +10 %

Level Requirement: 50 Level

Magical Ability:
Target regenerates the given amount of health every 'tick'.

Value: 150
Target: Self
Duration: 10 sec
Casting time: instant

Spell has a chance of casting when enemy strikes at this armor.
Sun 16 Jun 2019 10:35 PM by stinsfire
Sadly it is a health regen buff like shaman Frigg. It doesn't work when you are diseased. So noone buys it for RvR.
Sun 16 Jun 2019 11:38 PM by Tanek
Thank you for your answer and for your help!

Just to understand: the total amount healed is higher though, isn't it?

Doing smallman/8vs8 I don't see myself diseased so often, I don't know if it's just myself wanting to believe that it's not useless in RvR because it perfectly fits my SC template
Mon 17 Jun 2019 8:40 AM by Lev
you can search this subforum for another thread about this.

it's a regen. so it will give you a buff, which heals you when your normal health tick happens.
that means it can heal you twice in combat, if you are lucky or never if you are diseased. in a normal case, it heals once.
Tue 18 Jun 2019 12:30 AM by Tanek
Thank you very much! I'll use the "usual" Tuscaren chest!
Sat 29 Jun 2019 5:40 PM by skaloo
I bought it for my warrior, partly because TG warrior one is rather crap.
I did a few testing on it, and I generaly got 2 ticks of 150 HP when it procced.
So disease and 'already dead' appart it actualy heals a bit more.
But tbh, i find the proc rates to be rather low on armors (all, not just that one) or may be I'm just unlucky...
For warrior, it had a better utility so I think I'll stick with it, but some other classes have better utility from the TG one (don't know about skald, haven't checked it).
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics