I'm about to hit 50. What should I do when I hit max level?

Started 12 Feb 2019
by DinoTriz
in Midgard
I've heard of the "SI Necklace" quest. I suppose I could do that. Can I solo that?

Also, I assume I could do my Epic quest too. Is that soloable?

Other than that, I guess I get ROG/Feather groups and do dungeon raids?

And RVR of course, but I'm only RR2L6 atm, so I want to go in prepared.
Tue 12 Feb 2019 5:24 PM by l00ri
- Go to TG-Raids for Feathers
- Buy Epic Stuff you want to have in your template
- Farm RoGs
- Build Template around it.
- Go to Taskzone and zerg everything.

That's the common way. ;-)
Tue 12 Feb 2019 6:15 PM by dansari
You can solo the SI neck quest if you're on a class that can solo well (BD, SM, maybe Warr). It cons red to 50 so best to take a partner if you're unsure.

As for the rest, yep - build your temp, farm, rvr. If you're on a class that needs a lot of stats (Thane is the hardest, for example) then you will need pretty solid 60+ rogs all around to max. If you're on a caster or seer it's pretty easy to max with decent (45-50 utility) rogs.

- Farm umbral hulks in DF for diamond seals, which you can turn into coin by trinketing or selling to trinketers. These will also give feathers and rogs
- Farm Trollheim for feathers and rogs.
- Run TG raids for best ROI on feathers
- rvr with your buddies
Wed 13 Feb 2019 8:50 AM by dudis
Most classes arent very hard to template, so you might not have to farm rogs at all once you hit 50. I templated my Runemaster with stuff that droped while i leveled 45-50 plus 4 TG runs worth of feathers.

Start doing TG before 50 to save time. You will probably not be allowed to roll on items, but only like 15 out of the usual 3-500 get anything good anyways
Try to get into a group and just tag every mob (including trash) to make sure you get feathers from everything.
Wed 13 Feb 2019 11:17 AM by Jaegaer
Epic quest is not really soloable, SI quest only on a very good solo class (aka Bondedancer, Spiritmaster and Cave Shaman).

However DAoC is about the community and any time spend to group up is usually well spend time.
Thu 14 Feb 2019 2:37 PM by Ardri
DinoTriz wrote:
Tue 12 Feb 2019 4:17 PM
I've heard of the "SI Necklace" quest. I suppose I could do that. Can I solo that?

Also, I assume I could do my Epic quest too. Is that soloable?

Other than that, I guess I get ROG/Feather groups and do dungeon raids?

And RVR of course, but I'm only RR2L6 atm, so I want to go in prepared.

https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4558&p=28451&hilit=anduin#p28451
Thu 14 Feb 2019 3:10 PM by DinoTriz
Thank you!
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics