Light enchanter

Started 13 Jul 2019
by Bumpenstein
in Hibernia
hi all
im just started here on phoenix and im loving it

its the first time im playing on hib side in daoc , i alwyas was mid on live servers.
i would rly like to play an singel target nuker like the light enchanter , but now i heard that i need to play mana specc for debuffing if i wanna get some grp invites.
is this true ? and if yes how about ani or menta as nuker ?

thanks
Sat 13 Jul 2019 1:56 PM by ExcretusMaximus
If you just want to nuke the crap out of people, roll a Mentalist.

Eldritches are amazing also, but there's more involved than putting your pet on a support and nuking whatever the Enchanter debuffs.
Sat 13 Jul 2019 2:28 PM by Leandrys
Light chanter is very cool for solo xp, i did so with mine and it was a pleasure to play, but that's it, moon chanter hurts more at distance than light chanter and they are the base of any decent hib assist, kinda pityful for light spec, i know.
Sat 13 Jul 2019 2:44 PM by gotwqqd
Pet will debuff for you
Sat 13 Jul 2019 2:45 PM by gotwqqd
Leandrys wrote:
Sat 13 Jul 2019 2:28 PM
Light chanter is very cool for solo xp, i did so with mine and it was a pleasure to play, but that's it, moon chanter hurts more at distance than light chanter and they are the base of any decent hib assist, kinda pityful for light spec, i know.

Moon chanter?
You mean Eldritch?

Ah ok 50% debuff
So does this make up for not deeply specced in light?
Sun 14 Jul 2019 9:47 AM by MacPrior
Bumpenstein wrote:
Sat 13 Jul 2019 1:54 PM
hi all

its the first time im playing on hib side in daoc , i alwyas was mid on live servers.
i would rly like to play an singel target nuker like the light enchanter , but now i heard that i need to play mana specc for debuffing if i wanna get some grp invites.

thanks

I have leveled my chanter as a full light and switched at 45+ to full mana for a thr bomb in df groups and for the debuf nuke in RvR.
Animist has access to the hardest delve damage - two torrents +life leech wich hitting at once can nobody heal away. Its just like a warlock.
The Mentalist as a nuke is also nice, but the enchanter has speed, which is huge advantage. And a (strong) pet too always.
Eldrich is a utility caster.
Sun 14 Jul 2019 4:00 PM by gotwqqd
MacPrior wrote:
Sun 14 Jul 2019 9:47 AM
Bumpenstein wrote:
Sat 13 Jul 2019 1:54 PM
hi all

thanks

I have leveled my chanter as a full light and switched at 45+ to full mana for a thr bomb in df groups and for the debuf nuke in RvR.
Animist has access to the hardest delve damage - two torrents +life leech wich hitting at once can nobody heal away. Its just like a warlock.
The Mentalist as a nuke is also nice, but the enchanter has speed, which is huge advantage. And a (strong) pet too always.
Eldrich is a utility caster.
I will say Eldritch 1v1 with NS makes a formidable toon
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Hibernia or the latest topics