Items Needed for Reaver Temp

Started 12 May 2020
by Blitze
in Albion
Hello all,

I finally got my Reaver to 50 and wondered what non-RoG items are used in templates.
I assume the Sidi healproc Chestpiece.
Is the 3.0 speed Dragon shield used (are their alternatives)
Do people use crafted Flex weapons (again, any alternatives)?

(I'll likely solo for the most part with a little bit of grouping.)

I appreciate the forthcoming replies.
Blitze
Tue 12 May 2020 1:55 PM by Lollie
SI Necklace is pretty much staple in everyones temp.
I tend to use a crafted buckler for slamming then switch to a bigger one for the multiple attackers/blocking incoming arrows (which is inevitable atm)
Again i use crafted weapons as i cant afford a weaponless temp but i have 2 weapons, 1 crush, 1 slash depending on what i'm fighting.
Tue 12 May 2020 8:05 PM by gotwqqd
Lollie wrote:
Tue 12 May 2020 1:55 PM
SI Necklace is pretty much staple in everyones temp.
I tend to use a crafted buckler for slamming then switch to a bigger one for the multiple attackers/blocking incoming arrows (which is inevitable atm)
Again i use crafted weapons as i cant afford a weaponless temp but i have 2 weapons, 1 crush, 1 slash depending on what i'm fighting.
So what is it
I was told in rvr shield size didn’t matter for multiple enemies
Get small fast shield
Tue 12 May 2020 8:54 PM by Lollie
To be honest, I'm just assuming the shield size still affects multiple attacker, I could be wrong, but I cant remember seeing any dev confirming or denying it.
The arrow vs shield size is a thing though and is on the wiki here, and with rangers/hunters being quite numerous now it's always handy to carry a large shield.
Wed 13 May 2020 7:32 AM by Dunga
Blitze wrote:
Tue 12 May 2020 10:10 AM
Hello all,

I finally got my Reaver to 50 and wondered what non-RoG items are used in templates.
I assume the Sidi healproc Chestpiece.
Is the 3.0 speed Dragon shield used (are their alternatives)
Do people use crafted Flex weapons (again, any alternatives)?

(I'll likely solo for the most part with a little bit of grouping.)

I appreciate the forthcoming replies.
Blitze

Sidi Chest yes
Dragon shild is the best one i know, no swapping needed, good procc/stats, swapping is an alternativ....
only craftet 3,0, dont know faster ones. u goal should be 1,5 speed cap , everything else is of no interest
Wed 13 May 2020 2:53 PM by Saroi
If you want the fastest shield for slam you will need the Dragonscale Buckler(small shield from Dragon). Has a speed of 2.5 and is the fastest in game. So basically get both Dragon small and large shield for switching.

There is a crafted 3.0 Flex with slash which is the fastest in game and very important for Levi spam.
Thu 4 Jun 2020 12:00 PM by beau
Crafted bucklers are 2.8 speed, fastest whips are 3.0, so crafted bucklers are totally fine since they're not slowing down your Levis.

Two crafted weapons make reavers one of the cheapest hybrids to temp. You can have a temp that caps everything besides pie/SR/power with like 60 util accessories pretty easily. Then your reaver is good enough to do whatever you want until you hit rr8 and feel like dropping 40p on a temp. Put a haste proc on your 3.0 whip and even with buff pots you're at 2.0 or less swing speed.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Albion or the latest topics