[MID] Selling 12th lowest house number

Started 3 May 2019
by Syntax
in Crafting
Taking offers on the 12th lowest house number on Midgard, in Erikstaad.
I know low numbers are wanted by big marketplace dealers to have their items show on page 1, and im pretty casual and want to level an alt and cba to farm to gear him.
So, taking offers. PM me if interested
Fri 3 May 2019 9:42 AM by Sepplord
which housenumber is that?

1812?
Fri 3 May 2019 12:32 PM by kratoxin
or just wait for a house to open and buy it for cheaper LOL
Fri 3 May 2019 12:41 PM by Sepplord
kratoxin wrote:
Fri 3 May 2019 12:32 PM

???

OP is not looking to buy a house....he is selling

Low housenumbers are very valuable, so OP trying to sell is a smartmove
Fri 3 May 2019 12:42 PM by kratoxin
Sepplord wrote:
Fri 3 May 2019 12:41 PM
kratoxin wrote:

???

as i stated........................, id rather wait for a house to open and buy it at standard cost than spend more on a low number lol just drop prices to get seen faster called competition!
Fri 3 May 2019 12:49 PM by Sepplord
kratoxin wrote:
Fri 3 May 2019 12:42 PM
Sepplord wrote:
Fri 3 May 2019 12:41 PM
kratoxin wrote:

???

as i stated........................, id rather wait for a house to open and buy it at standard cost than spend more on a low number lol just drop prices to get seen faster called competition!

Ah okay, i see...though unless OP sells his slot for 100P there's no guarantee that you would get it cheaper after the slot opens up.

You also seem to be unaware that dropping prices doesn't get you seen earlier. Items are always listed by housenumbers. There are people selling crafted stuff for materialprices or even less in some cases. But people still buy my stuff that has margins from 30%-300% depending on the potion.

(And before someone shits on me for margins as high as approximately 300%: this is for very cheap potions. I won't waste the time to buy ressources/craft/stock the merchant/use a merchantslot for 5gold just because the materialprice is just a few gold. For those cheap things you still need to pay me for my time )

PS: sorry for going offtopic, lets get back on track: SEND HIGH OFFERS, LOW HOUSENUMBER MEANS YOU CAN SELL FOR HUGE PRICES. If i didn't have a quite decent number i would consider dropping 20plat, and i am not even sure if that is close to what OP will be earning
Fri 3 May 2019 3:14 PM by Syntax
The slot wont be opening up thats for sure. I'll either be keeping it, or selling it for enough plat for me to comfortably gear my next alt or 2 so i dont have to farm to do so.
Very very rare you get the chance of a house in the lowest numbered village, which as Sepp said adds great value due to being page 1 of market searches and being close enough for people to run to from entrance. And yeah its number 1812 (though map shows it as 1612 lol)
Sat 4 May 2019 1:52 AM by Syntax
p.s - i will take offers of alb plat / trades for this
Tue 14 May 2019 4:03 PM by Tlooney
how much, pm me i am looking for a house in Erik
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Crafting or the latest topics