Buff pots(stats)...

Started 11 Jun 2019
by gotwqqd
in PvE
I have a shaman
Do the stat buff pots replace base or spec buffs?
Or are they combined and the buff replaces both?

Does a aug specced healer benefit from them?
Does a non-specced healer? If not are there different pots for “base”/“spec” replacement?
Tue 11 Jun 2019 4:36 PM by Inkwell84
You can only have 1 base buff and 1 spec buff of each buff type active on your character at any one time

Better buffs replace lesser buffs

Healer don’t have specs, so solo healer (why!!) would benefit from spec buff potion (except for haste and Spec AF from aug line)

Healer have base buffs better than potion buff, so potion bases don’t benefit healer

Aug shammy has all spec and bases better than potion (except for haste and spec AF).
Tue 11 Jun 2019 7:10 PM by gotwqqd
I think you missed my point

My sham my is actually cave
Does he benefit from any stat pots?
Tue 11 Jun 2019 9:06 PM by zan
gotwqqd wrote:
Tue 11 Jun 2019 7:10 PM

yes
Wed 12 Jun 2019 8:49 AM by Sepplord
gotwqqd wrote:
Tue 11 Jun 2019 7:10 PM

not only does he benefit from the buffpots...you can even spec mastery of the arcane RA and that will also improve the buffvalues of the Pot
Wed 12 Jun 2019 2:18 PM by gotwqqd
So are buff pots considered “spec buffs”
Or just something that’s stacks?
I thought I remember taking a buff pot while having base buffs and seeing no new icon
Wed 12 Jun 2019 2:23 PM by Sepplord
i believe they are just buffs...speccbuffs as well as basebuffs
I would guess using the pot makes you cast those buffs onto yourself instantly (therefor MOTA-bonus gets counted in)

IF you have buffs that are stronger than potbuffs, only the additional buffs will be applied, if you have buffs that are weaker, they will get overwritten
Wed 12 Jun 2019 2:33 PM by gotwqqd
Sepplord wrote:
Wed 12 Jun 2019 2:23 PM
i believe they are just buffs...speccbuffs as well as basebuffs
I would guess using the pot makes you cast those buffs onto yourself instantly (therefor MOTA-bonus gets counted in)

IF you have buffs that are stronger than potbuffs, only the additional buffs will be applied, if you have buffs that are weaker, they will get overwritten
Is this correct?
I thought if I wanted to cast a better buff on someone I needed to cancel/drop the inferior first.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to PvE or the latest topics