ROG drops....what’s up?

Started 17 May 2019
by gotwqqd
in PvE
I created some casters, I have no issues with replacing while leveling gear.
But I have been playing a infilled and a reaver. I’m having trouble even doing decent damage. My reaver was using a green weapon level 22 because no flex drops for SIX levels. Is it always like this? Disparity between casters/melee? The casters level 3 times as fast even if melee is equip properly.
Or is this a change and all are lower.

I couldn’t even buy a whip....not one whip in housing between levels 20-30
Fri 17 May 2019 10:58 AM by Sepplord
the problem is that after the first few levels you do not get much personalized loot anymore (to make it fair between the farmclasses)

So classes that use weapons, only they use, can get unlucky, aka archers, reachers, valewalkers etc...

With my hunter i just got myself a pretty highlevel weapon from the amrket and used that.
The weapon-procs are quite a bit of damage that you are missing out on though, if you do that on your reaver
Fri 17 May 2019 11:03 AM by Cadebrennus
Leveling up in Alb I had to buy the 85% weapons from the npc merchants just to not use green/blue weapons.
Fri 17 May 2019 11:58 AM by Sepplord
Cadebrennus wrote:
Fri 17 May 2019 11:03 AM
Leveling up in Alb I had to buy the 85% weapons from the npc merchants just to not use green/blue weapons.

are those really better than decent blue/green ROG-weapons with procs and higher quality though?
Fri 17 May 2019 12:00 PM by Cadebrennus
Sepplord wrote:
Fri 17 May 2019 11:58 AM
Cadebrennus wrote:
Fri 17 May 2019 11:03 AM

are those really better than decent blue/green ROG-weapons with procs and higher quality though?

Yes, I was able to kill faster as long as I bought red or high orange weapons
Fri 17 May 2019 1:23 PM by Pops999
Farm green mobs til you get what you need.
Fri 17 May 2019 3:25 PM by PingGuy
I've seen multi-level streaks without the right drops on multiple characters, it can happen. Farming blues and greens works though, you will get something eventually.
Thu 30 May 2019 6:40 AM by Kohi
My warrior had to wait till lvl 15 for getting his first chest, and that was like 1-1.5 month ago. ^^
Guess it became even worser now, with this new drop nerf.
Thu 30 May 2019 6:49 AM by Kampfar
Currently leveling melee in Albion. No problem til now (28). Armor is blue/yellow/orange and weapon always yellow/orange.
Which drop nerfed?
Fri 31 May 2019 7:54 AM by Gorgoroth
Well, i dont see why you wouldnt just purchase something off the Housing Zone if you are out of luck with your loot. Weapons of low level are really really cheap and get you a lot of value obviously.

That said, when i leveled my Shaman, i didnt have any pants till level 18 or so. And that in the frosty climate of Midgard. That was awkward
Fri 31 May 2019 7:58 AM by Druth
I asked in /trade if anyone had a 2h hammer for my thane, got one within 30 mins.

Can also often find one in housing.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to PvE or the latest topics