uhh wth, i must be dreamin or losin it ?

Started 10 Nov 2019
by t4coops
in RvR
earth wiz qets spec bolt, dot, aoe dot, aoe nuke, aoe snare nuke, and their own 50 percent debuff for it all ?

and red ns and red aoe root, that can take that 50 matter debuff aswell and last like 4mins ?

bolt hit everyone 1k minimum before crits ? dots both 200 a tick at same time ? red aoe dot then red aoe nuke ?

jesus christ lol, what kinda insane op shit is that, or is the website not accurate lol
Sun 10 Nov 2019 10:19 AM by Freedomcall
You realized that after 11 months since this server went live? :p
And no, those dots don't stack cuz they are both spec spells. Even Earth spec bolt don't hit 1k, at least my wiz don't.
Still with these changes they arent invited to 8v8.
It's true wiz rocks in zerg thou. It's kinda funny to watch like 10 wiz gtaoe tower with gt assist ^^
Sun 10 Nov 2019 10:24 AM by t4coops
I havent really played here much just like 2 months or so back in OF and then my sham now I made bit aqo recently

happened to llook at wiz ra's today and seen that was like what the fuck loll, earth qet every caster thinq all in 1 besides pbaoe and debuff its own dmq ? including a bolt lol...da fuck lol

and I haven't heard of or seen much wiz's around so lol

well that's crazy thanks lol, I shoulda made an earth wiz, or we all should have made earth wiz;'s I quesss lol
Sun 10 Nov 2019 3:14 PM by gotwqqd
And yet I’ve seen many more ice wiz than earth while on this server
Sun 10 Nov 2019 5:30 PM by eclipse2k
Wizzies don't nuke body, cabbys do, Sorcs can only nuke body, and you can't really run an 8man without Sorc.
(You can, but most people wouldn't)
So that's why it doesn't matter that Earth Wiz gets all those spells.
Also that bolt will never hit any proper target for 1k. It might after matter-debuff and necro af-debuff, but that's kind of a niche scenario.
Sun 10 Nov 2019 6:58 PM by carlwinslow
I am calling bs, most wizzies I run into are earth simply because its been mega buffed to a crazy degree and they will FK you up. I even have an ice wiz and I can tell you its garbage in rvr.
Mon 11 Nov 2019 3:55 AM by ExcretusMaximus
carlwinslow wrote:
Sun 10 Nov 2019 6:58 PM
I am calling bs

You call BS on what, exactly?
Mon 11 Nov 2019 4:00 AM by t4coops
tbh I quess when I think about it, I embrace them tryin to make a not played much class / (def spec) awesome and desirable for once, which can be hard to do without makin the qame dumb/super imbalanced(like live) while still makin it worth while for people to qo try and create new chars to rock it ect,(the #1 qoal in qeneral)

just best hope some oldschool cat from way back, don't come throuqh and lay it down somethin propa on a char like that, put the whole world in shambles lol
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics