Re: The Ultimate Stealther Thread

Taniquetil wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:28 pm
Actually just came back and read this properly and its such fun! :D
Loki wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:03 pm
I have no idea who you are, but if you're....I'm just sorry I let you solo Sigkill today ........And you even jumped me with a buddy on your NS a month ago around Crim, and I never lost my shit like you are doing right now. No respect for you Hwwaatt.

From I dont know you, to a guess of who you are to knowing a specific fight and your in game name in the space of 1 paragraph. Utter nonsense.

Loki wrote:
As for being "dealt with", I'm fine and dandy, My stats confirm it.
You sure you're fine man? This video has people doubting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg0M3rg6E_c

Although I understand you requested that the forum post on that be removed, so I guess you werent such a big fan of that.

"Your stats" is such a good one, despite running away from any challenging fights and everyone laughing at you.... Awkward. I dread to think how much longer you've played to reach that RR than everyone else at your level whilst trying to pad your stats by waiting for your vanish each time or SL'ing to try n give yourself the upper hand on those other sins who'd curbstomp you too. Sucks that even when you SL PA, Purge, and Vanish vs me you still die in a 1v1. Although I've noticed you've wisened up to that and are waiting til you know my purge is down or just avoiding 1v1ing me anymore. I don't blame you.

It does make me laugh every time you pop up all brave adding away and celebrate it, and yes, you're doing a much better job of that than me to you, although still having only ever lost one 1v1 to you straight up where we both had purge up, I had to give you something I guess... Never change man, you've given me so much joy in this game, I think you're one of the most SPECIAL characters i've ever met online.

Oh, and remember, I'm up to solo you... ANYTIME ;)

EDIT: Whoops, maybe triggered you a bit, you came for a long hunt today, added me a few times, few funny clusterfuck fights, but the good news is we got a few nice 1v1s in too ;) I put them to some music for you, I think that's 12-1 in straight 1v1's now, but who's counting. Wait we both are ;). <3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ryev-LL ... e=youtu.be
You get a 10/10 for music selection, well done.

- Perfo

Loki wrote:
thirian24 wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:16 pm
Undacover.. dude youre a cancer to the stealth community. Leave those fucking SL pots alone dude.
I have no idea who you are, but if you're Fettywap or some other cheesy clown who sits at docks 24/7 with his butt puckered and smashing that tab key, NO getting PA'ed first doesn't mean the other guy used SL pot. I barely use any lately because of all these noobs who think getting PA'ed by a SB is anything other than a free stun immunity. Learn how the game works before complaining and btw , theres rr10 sneaks with 100 solo kills and you dare call me "cancer to the stealth community", how delusional are you. I'm just sorry I let you solo Sigkill today with the same dumb tactic, I will start adding you and THEN SL pot just to watch you rage here like a 10-year old. And you even jumped me with a buddy on your NS a month ago around Crim, and I never lost my shit like you are doing right now. No respect for you Hwwaatt.

As for being "dealt with", I'm fine and dandy, going out there making stuff happen every day. My stats confirm it. While clowns whine on the forums and agree with eachother :) Toodles ! (watch all the clowns come out of the woodworks, who have build their life around my existence :D :D :D , hurricane Dorian is nothing compared to these shitheads) There's one loser in particular who doesn't feel alive unless I do something, quite a miserable fellow but I feel like he'll do something hasty unless I show up once in a while and give this vegetable a reason to live. All in good fun of course ! :joy:
Hallelujah - Cleric R6
Hallelujahx - Druid R5
Hallelujahh - Shaman R5
Gastonglock - Infiltrator R6
Selfcare - Ranger R5

Sindralor wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:19 pm
Tamy wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:39 pm
@Fotmagain, sorry for the add at Mysteri but this zerging hypocrite wont get a 1v1 when I'm near it and can afford to add. :)
Can you please explain why he is a hypocrite? that is a very serious accusation Tummy
Who let you out of your cage witch! QQ

Yummy yummy I got love in my Tummy!
Tamy <Scout> // Tamyno <Minstrel>
Tamylino <Shadowblade> // Tamylinchen <Shaman>

Magic wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:41 pm
Torye wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:29 am
Perfo I LOVE killing you and fletchera in mid. I actually log onto my sb when i see your spam. Fun times.
LMAO

Who are all of your characters? Plenty of /kiss es to go around!
I have snik the sb. Fun times though, seriously. I don't take any of this seriously but it's fun to read people talking about how it affects their life :P (not you)