At least save one spot for vendo and purge.... I love new players
Sun 31 Mar 2019 5:49 PM by Forumz
Natebruner wrote:
Sun 31 Mar 2019 5:11 PM
Forumz wrote:
Sun 31 Mar 2019 6:53 AM
I fixed your combat bar for you, efficiency is important

Nah those are on buttons with /qbind. I'd figured you used /qbind for your back chain but your videos prove otherwise. Keep up the good work, haven't laughed this hard in ages.
Sun 31 Mar 2019 7:34 PM by Natebruner
Forumz wrote:
Sun 31 Mar 2019 5:49 PM
Natebruner wrote:
Forumz wrote:
Sun 31 Mar 2019 6:53 AM
I fixed your combat bar for you, efficiency is important

Nah those are on buttons with /qbind. I'd figured you used /qbind for your back chain but your videos prove otherwise. Keep up the good work, haven't laughed this hard in ages.

lol new players- gotta love em
Mon 1 Apr 2019 6:32 AM by Forumz
Natebruner wrote:
Sun 31 Mar 2019 7:34 PM
Forumz wrote:
Natebruner wrote:

I've played this game since pre left axe nerf. Calling me a new player does nothing. You are unanimously lauded as a special snowflake in every circle I frequent in this game. It blows my mind your guild doesn't have a sit down with you to try and explain spamming doublefrost and nothing but is awful. Not to mention I can see you keyboard turning in your videos and thats not good. Similar to calling me a new player I'm going to throw in a get gud cus this is the internet and making snarky comments to people who criticize you is the norm. You come up with videos with derogatory titles so you should expect people to comment on your gameplay, which is pretty special. You. Are. Special.

Note: Edit was made at GM request.
Mon 1 Apr 2019 10:15 AM by Ceen
Forumz wrote:
Mon 1 Apr 2019 6:32 AM
Natebruner wrote:
Forumz wrote:

I've played this game since pre left axe nerf. Calling me a new player does nothing. You are unanimously lauded as a trash can in every circle I frequent in this game. It blows my mind your guild doesn't have a sit down with you to try and explain spamming doublefrost and nothing but is awful. Not to mention I can see you keyboard turning in your videos and that is fucking hilarious. Similar to calling me a new player I'm going to throw in a get gud cus this is the internet and making snarky comments to people who criticize you is the norm. You come up with videos with derogatory titles so you should expect people to comment on your gameplay, which is absolutely atrocious. You. Are. Bad.
Someone got mad level 8/10:

Start telling everyone how long they play

Someone got mad level 9/10:

Start telling everyone how long they play and in which awesome guilds they played.

So only level 8 at the moment, you can do it.
Mon 1 Apr 2019 2:18 PM by Forumz
Ceen wrote:
Mon 1 Apr 2019 10:15 AM
Forumz wrote:
Natebruner wrote:

I've played this game since pre left axe nerf. Calling me a new player does nothing. You are unanimously lauded as a trash can in every circle I frequent in this game. It blows my mind your guild doesn't have a sit down with you to try and explain spamming doublefrost and nothing but is awful. Not to mention I can see you keyboard turning in your videos and that is fucking hilarious. Similar to calling me a new player I'm going to throw in a get gud cus this is the internet and making snarky comments to people who criticize you is the norm. You come up with videos with derogatory titles so you should expect people to comment on your gameplay, which is absolutely atrocious. You. Are. Bad.
Someone got mad level 8/10:

Start telling everyone how long they play

Someone got mad level 9/10:

Start telling everyone how long they play and in which awesome guilds they played.

So only level 8 at the moment, you can do it.

Keen likes my post then Ceen comments, that isn't suspicious or anything......
Mon 1 Apr 2019 2:23 PM by keen
Forumz wrote:
Mon 1 Apr 2019 2:18 PM
Sorry had to remove the like again. After the edit I think it lacks some personal touch.
Mon 1 Apr 2019 2:26 PM by Forumz
keen wrote:
Mon 1 Apr 2019 2:23 PM
Forumz wrote:
Mon 1 Apr 2019 2:18 PM
Sorry had to remove the like again. After the edit I think it lacks some personal touch.

If it were up to me I'd have left it alone
Mon 1 Apr 2019 3:18 PM by Rook
Forumz wrote:
Natebruner wrote:
Forumz wrote:

I've played this game since pre left axe nerf. Calling me a new player does nothing. You are unanimously lauded as a special snowflake in every circle I frequent in this game. It blows my mind your guild doesn't have a sit down with you to try and explain spamming doublefrost and nothing but is awful. Not to mention I can see you keyboard turning in your videos and thats not good. Similar to calling me a new player I'm going to throw in a get gud cus this is the internet and making snarky comments to people who criticize you is the norm. You come up with videos with derogatory titles so you should expect people to comment on your gameplay, which is pretty special. You. Are. Special.

Note: Edit was made at GM request.

His guild has spoken up about the woes of spamming doublefrost but we are but "new players" and know not what we speak of.
Mon 1 Apr 2019 4:04 PM by Natebruner
lol I love new players when they rage
Tue 2 Apr 2019 2:26 AM by Zzang
So albs lose to mids because they run, not because the mids are running 2fg on stick?
Tue 2 Apr 2019 4:10 AM by nixxo87
NATEBURNER DOWN

cant handle the striaght 8v8, just gets wrecked
Tue 2 Apr 2019 5:28 AM by AngelRose
Is this video an April Fools joke?
Tue 2 Apr 2019 6:01 AM by Natebruner
AngelRose wrote:
Tue 2 Apr 2019 5:28 AM

Tales of my doublefrost are real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TANopCYF7c
Tue 2 Apr 2019 8:29 PM by teiloh
Nate is your entire DaoC career just an elaborate satire of something?
Wed 3 Apr 2019 12:43 AM by ughsmash
I thought the Doublefrost thing was just a meme. Natebruner you have to start using your positional styles man... You are missing out on like 20-30 percent more damage and your tank train suffers from it.

I have watched a few of your videos after seeing the comments here to make sure I'm not just coming off as a jerk. You seriously are only using Doublefrost. You are hamstringing yourself. You can see the Berserker that is assisting you is doing it. Ask him what his damage is on those chains. I bet you will be surprised. Also you are wasting a lot of endurance and I have seen a few situations in these videos where you are not styling because you are out of endurance.

Because you are constantly making videos, use them as an archive and pick them apart to learn form them. You have kind of snarky titles which are poking fun at the other realms when you win, so I would expect your play to be much better than it is.
Wed 3 Apr 2019 3:29 AM by Natebruner
ughsmash wrote:
Wed 3 Apr 2019 12:43 AM
I have watched many of Nates videos, but I have still only seen Doublefrost. I see him behind a target that is running away and never seen a back chain. I have watched the other berserkers in the group doing the back chain though.

Nate you would get a ton more effective dps and style utility if you would just start using the back chain styles. I don't understand why you want to miss out on the HUGE damage and damage proc of the third hit.

With the amount of videos you post with snarky titles you are going to open yourself up to heat from the community, so you need to work to improve your play.

backstyle this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baEvbeurDsE&feature=youtu.be
Wed 3 Apr 2019 4:47 AM by Forumz
Natebruner wrote:
Wed 3 Apr 2019 3:29 AM
ughsmash wrote:
I have watched many of Nates videos, but I have still only seen Doublefrost. I see him behind a target that is running away and never seen a back chain. I have watched the other berserkers in the group doing the back chain though.

Nate you would get a ton more effective dps and style utility if you would just start using the back chain styles. I don't understand why you want to miss out on the HUGE damage and damage proc of the third hit.

With the amount of videos you post with snarky titles you are going to open yourself up to heat from the community, so you need to work to improve your play.

backstyle this

Purge, Vendo and full buffs against an unbuffed rr4 infiltrator oh lawd. You really do exist solely to make good players brains explode.
Wed 3 Apr 2019 5:20 AM by Natebruner
Forumz wrote:
Wed 3 Apr 2019 4:47 AM
Natebruner wrote:
Wed 3 Apr 2019 3:29 AM
ughsmash wrote:

backstyle this

Purge, Vendo and full buffs against an unbuffed rr4 infiltrator oh lawd. You really do exist solely to make good players brains explode.

Hey the new guy is back !
Wed 3 Apr 2019 8:23 PM by Amp_Phetamine
Looking to purchase a Phoenix Signature Series special edition - @Natebruner - Some of these guys have no idea what they're in for >=D
Thu 4 Apr 2019 9:55 PM by Natebruner
Amp_Phetamine wrote:
Wed 3 Apr 2019 8:23 PM
Looking to purchase a Phoenix Signature Series special edition - @Natebruner - Some of these guys have no idea what they're in for >=D

lol I can do some series in vids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz3PBn-UMio&feature=youtu.be
Fri 5 Apr 2019 5:56 AM by AngelRose
Natebruner wrote:
Tue 2 Apr 2019 6:01 AM
AngelRose wrote:
Tue 2 Apr 2019 5:28 AM

Tales of my doublefrost are real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TANopCYF7c

I was giving you an out with the april fools idea. You should have used it. This is a terrible video
Fri 5 Apr 2019 7:50 AM by Durgrim
We keep Nate for sentimental reasons. He is sort of our mascot in Midgard and is 'tolerated'.
Fri 5 Apr 2019 1:06 PM by Amp_Phetamine
Natebruner wrote:
Thu 4 Apr 2019 9:55 PM
Amp_Phetamine wrote:

Absolutely wrecked, ate right through that IP
Fri 5 Apr 2019 5:48 PM by Natebruner
Amp_Phetamine wrote:
Fri 5 Apr 2019 1:06 PM
Natebruner wrote:
Thu 4 Apr 2019 9:55 PM
Amp_Phetamine wrote:

Absolutely wrecked, ate right through that IP

They won't stop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNIlMTj0C_Q&feature=youtu.be
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Videos or the latest topics