TOA Event coming soon (PvP)!

Started 10 Apr 2019
by Mac
in Tavern
https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?f=47&p=53097#p53097

Not access to ToA dungeons but we get to revisit ToA for an event!
Wed 10 Apr 2019 3:47 PM by BisbyHoughton
Sounds like Mordred, awesome! Really cool way to let us revisit some TOA zones (most of which were beautiful IMO) while enjoying something different.
Wed 10 Apr 2019 3:53 PM by faliv
Looks pretty much like normal rvr to me, except that you can attack other groups from your own realm too. But overall....
Wed 10 Apr 2019 5:47 PM by Numatic
It's going to be interesting to see realms experience the things they complain about. Bard amnesia. Bolt range mezz. Minstrels. Bonedancers. Should be fun. *evil cackling*
Thu 11 Apr 2019 5:21 AM by Sepplord
Numatic wrote:
Wed 10 Apr 2019 5:47 PM
It's going to be interesting to see realms experience the things they complain about. Bard amnesia. Bolt range mezz. Minstrels. Bonedancers. Should be fun. *evil cackling*

you cannot build crossrealm groups, the difference to normal RvR is that you can attack your realmmates
Thu 11 Apr 2019 9:31 AM by Numatic
Sepplord wrote:
Thu 11 Apr 2019 5:21 AM
Numatic wrote:

you cannot build crossrealm groups, the difference to normal RvR is that you can attack your realmmates

Indeed. So what I said is still true. 2 hib groups can fight for example.

Would 2 BDs just be a fight of attrition? Lol
Thu 11 Apr 2019 9:45 AM by Sepplord
Numatic wrote:
Thu 11 Apr 2019 9:31 AM
Sepplord wrote:
Thu 11 Apr 2019 5:21 AM
Numatic wrote:

Indeed. So what I said is still true. 2 hib groups can fight for example.

Would 2 BDs just be a fight of attrition? Lol

Ah okay, i thought you meant realm X complains about Realm Y abilitiy and will now use it themselves to see that it isn't that bad.
I mean the realms are always on the recieving end of the stuff they complain about anyways. Hibs aren't complaining about Amnesia and mids aren't complaining about BDs But i get what you mean now, and yes...it might change a few minds

The downside thoug, some will double down and use this event as argument that they have been on the recieving end and still believe everything is fine ^^
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics