Necro stealth detection

Started 17 Apr 2019
by Mauriac
in Suggestions
I feel like necros must get some bullshit bonus to stealth detection on this server. I think it's even more ridiculous how in shade form they seem to be absolutely amazing at /sticking a stealther and then just bringing in their pet or casting a spell which is frankly bullshit because they dont have 2 LoS checks like everyone else in the game. They have a unique mechanic whereby they can basically run over a stealther and immediately /stick while bringing in their pet to unstealth you. Couple this with the fact that ones they get their pet to initiate then it's going to at least finish that ONE attack which all it needs is for it to land for them to pop you from stealth since necros don't have a 2nd LoS check on their bullshit pet attacks.

Tie their stealth detection to their distance from their pet. IE if theyre standing 500 units from their pet they basically cant see shit. If theyre standing on their pet they get normal detection.
Wed 17 Apr 2019 11:14 PM by florin
Sweet! I must stick more often - thanks for the tip
Wed 17 Apr 2019 11:40 PM by Mavella
I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary with them but if the pet is set to aggressive it will swing at you if they get a glimpse. This isn't necro exclusive and any melee pet will swing in this situation. Nothing new.
Thu 18 Apr 2019 1:14 AM by Mauriac
no what they can do is post their pet somewhere where the pet can't be hit but the shade can camp a spot with immunity till he detects you then bring his pet out. its annoying af at chokepoints in particular
Thu 18 Apr 2019 5:58 AM by Ceen
Mauriac wrote:
Thu 18 Apr 2019 1:14 AM
no what they can do is post their pet somewhere where the pet can't be hit but the shade can camp a spot with immunity till he detects you then bring his pet out. its annoying af at chokepoints in particular
So your problem are bug abusers, just report them?
Thu 18 Apr 2019 1:15 PM by Amp_Phetamine
Ceen wrote:
Thu 18 Apr 2019 5:58 AM
Mauriac wrote:
Thu 18 Apr 2019 1:14 AM
So your problem are bug abusers, just report them?

Necro's have been punished for "hiding" their pets in structures. This thread title is misleading and incorrect. Your issue is with bug abusers as @Ceen pointed out.
Thu 18 Apr 2019 3:38 PM by relvinian
OK, so stick on the shade and then bring ur pet in? Was this my pro tip?

Thanks, will try it.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics