in Suggestions
Hi all

I see a probleme with ablatif proc with pulse ablatif on minstrel

On live daoc the proc abla are Stronget and cancel the pulse abla

But here the pulse abla cancel the proc

It s really bad, the priority are not good

Dev can change it ?

Or i do recraft all my sc with heal

But really on group the abla pulse cancel all proc abla of all Member it s not really good too

You loose abla 150 for abla 70 and if minstrel mez or out of range after 1 pulse you loose proc for nothing
Tue 12 Feb 2019 1:21 PM by Sepplord
Changes benefitting minstrels have a hard time on the forums, but in this case i believe a change would make sense. The weaker song should not overwrite the stronger procc. I am not sure it would be good to let them coexist (that could be too OP), but at least just let the procc be used up before the song comes into play
Tue 12 Feb 2019 1:34 PM by Vallar
Sepplord wrote:
Tue 12 Feb 2019 1:21 PM
Changes benefitting minstrels have a hard time on the forums, but in this case i believe a change would make sense. The weaker song should not overwrite the stronger procc. I am not sure it would be good to let them coexist (that could be too OP), but at least just let the procc be used up before the song comes into play

The problème are the same on group alb all proc on clerc/sorc/theu/etc.... are cancel with pulse

that nerf all proc on alb group too
I think alb group nerf have hard Time too

The problème are for all and ablatif proc on alb are useless with a minstrel ( maybe all group rvr ? )
Tue 12 Feb 2019 1:42 PM by Sepplord
Vallar wrote:
Tue 12 Feb 2019 1:34 PM
Sepplord wrote:
Tue 12 Feb 2019 1:21 PM

The problème are the same on group alb all proc on clerc/sorc/theu/etc.... are cancel with pulse

that nerf all proc on alb group too
I think alb group nerf have hard Time too

The problème are for all and ablatif proc on alb are useless with a minstrel ( maybe all group rvr ? )

I do not really know what you are saying there, but i was agreeing with your opening post
Tue 12 Feb 2019 2:00 PM by Vallar

Sorry for my english

I just say the problème is for albion group too

Pulse ablatif on group cancel the proc ablatif for all members too
Tue 12 Feb 2019 3:30 PM by chewchew
Sepplord wrote: [...] The weaker song should not overwrite the stronger procc. [...] just let the procc be used up before the song comes into play
Sounds reasonable!
b u m p
Thu 14 Feb 2019 4:49 AM by Ayoli
I agree - a change would be great.
Fri 15 Feb 2019 1:38 PM by jykn
B*U*M*P
Fri 22 Feb 2019 1:05 PM by longrb
Agreed as well. Or make them coexist and stack to a new total. 150 + 70 = 220.
Sun 3 Mar 2019 3:08 PM by chewchew
b u m p !
Wed 20 Mar 2019 11:04 AM by chewchew
any staff opinion on this :-) ?
Wed 20 Mar 2019 5:03 PM by Bradekes
The problem is Minstrel ablative IS stronger. By this I mean the HP value is lower but the %absorbed is larger meaning the game sees that value and overrides the 50% ablative of the proc. I'd just redo to heal procs as you always have ablative available.
Thu 21 Mar 2019 7:50 AM by Sepplord
Looks like this got fixed/changed in yesterdays patch
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics