Remove ig name shown for rr12+

Started 9 Aug 2019
by keen
in Suggestions
Hi,
i already brought this up in beta and the insta rr14 phase. Can we please get that ig name shown removed? this gives rr12+ a huge advantage over other ppl since they might think it is their realm mate.
Hated it on live, i hate it here. I suggest removing it and show them as they are, enemies not realm mates.
Fri 9 Aug 2019 6:06 PM by Aph
It's soon to be 4 people rr12. And then the next one will be in 2-3 months if it even happens. I guess its a valid point but the issue is vaguely a real issue.
Sun 11 Aug 2019 12:05 PM by Ceen
Gonna need a sheet of paper next to you with all the translations of name = realm gonna be fun!
Mon 12 Aug 2019 6:32 AM by Sepplord
Yeah, while not being a problem now it will become an issue down the line...
i mentioned it during the RR14 test-phase, because it was overly apparent there.

I can see reasons though why not to change it at all or at least before it becomes a "problem"
Mon 12 Aug 2019 1:55 PM by opossum12
You have 4 names to remember.... Think you can handle it.
Mon 12 Aug 2019 2:26 PM by Sepplord
opossum12 wrote:
Mon 12 Aug 2019 1:55 PM
You have 4 names to remember.... Think you can handle it.

despite it only being four names, clicking someone far away and scanning the target-window for an enemy realm race and reading the actual name to make sure it's not one of the RR12+ people is a different thing that goes beyong memorizing just the 4names.
and with more people reaching those ranks (which will take some time) the problem will become bigger

The suggestion has a point, and "handling" it isn't the metric to consider imo
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics