Questions item

Started 22 May 2020
by Alessandro Fucci
in Tavern
Hello, I ask questions:
Do I get feathers if I sell an item to the merchant I bought it from?
How do I sell my hausing items for sale?
Can I find 100% crafted weapons ad hausing? How do I know if it's crafted or not?
Thanks
Fri 22 May 2020 7:53 AM by Lollie
Not sure about the feather thing but when talking to the market merchant theres a little box you can tick the says "player crafted only" tick this then use the drop down menus to select what kind of item you want etc
Fri 22 May 2020 10:33 AM by necrolove1
You should, yes, i recently sold a staff back and i got feathers.

For Crafted weapons yes you can, at the bottom right there is a button in the housing search UI that says player crafted only. click that and from there you can change the level/quality/ etc.

also, easy way to tell if something is crafted is, if you push info on the item, it will say Crafted by: <name>
Fri 22 May 2020 10:51 AM by Uthred
Careful!

You need to sell back feather items at the same merchant who is selling those items. You will then get back 50% of the feather price. Also note, that the items needs to be fully recharged.

If you sell feather items to the wrong merchant you will get the feather price in copper which is max 1g.
Fri 22 May 2020 12:37 PM by Centenario
What about the cost of the reskin? If I want to change a 60k feather skin cause i dont like it anymore, i just reapply something, or is there a way to keep the skin or get some kind of refund?
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics