exchange of computers

Started 11 Aug 2020
by humbra4
in Support Center
I publicly inform the GMs that from today the HUMBRA4 account will have to change the login from one laptop to another because this afternoon the mule I used to play has definitively left me.
So if you see that my account is logged in on a different laptop, know that it is me anyway and that I am not doing "account sharing".
Tue 11 Aug 2020 8:56 PM by Bradekes
If you haven't logged an account on the new pc you're fine. If you've ever logged a different account on the new pc you are not fine. They don't have any sympathy for your situation if you break this rule you'll get the corresponding punishment even if you tell them what you're doing.. I repeat THEY DON'T CARE WHY just that you broke the rules.
Tue 11 Aug 2020 9:27 PM by humbra4
No, from the new computer I log the old account .. I do not register new accounts
Tue 11 Aug 2020 10:33 PM by Bradekes
humbra4 wrote:
Tue 11 Aug 2020 9:27 PM
No, from the new computer I log the old account .. I do not register new accounts

If you just bought this computer you can log your normal account. If someone has ever logged a phoenix account on the new computer you will not be able to log your normal account. It is not against the rules to log on any number of computers as long as you're not sharing your account. But once you use a computer with an account you can NEVER log a different account on that computer.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Support Center or the latest topics