Phoenix.exe cannot be launch on this PC

Started 22 Jul 2020
by Sym
in Support Center
Hello,
Like a year ago I started to play on Phoenix with an old computer. I had my OS installed into my SSD and DAoC+Phoenix were on a HDD.
The SSD died in the meanwhile, and I had to buy a brand new one.
After reinstalling Windows with the brand new SSD, when I wanted to launch Phoenix from my HDD, I had an error saying a .dll was missing. Since I didn't have a lot of time to try to find what was wrong, I gave up for several months until today.
When I wanted to retry Phoenix earlier, I tried to launch Phoenix with its launcher : it worked at first, but then the loading bar was keep loading forever, and then it stopped. When I tried again, I had another windows message saying this application cannot be launched with this computer and the Phoenix icon disappeared, replaced by a basic windows icon.

Does anyone know what's going on ? I guess I'll have to reinstall the game ? Or is it possible to uninstall every Phoenix files related and reinstall it only ?
Wed 22 Jul 2020 7:21 PM by Sym
Ok so, I don't know if it was the solution, but I finally managed to fix it by clicking on the file named : PhoenixPatcher.exe
A black window showed up and checked several files, and when it was done the launcher worked perfectly, and I'm currently in game.

Sorry for this double up ! Problem seems to be fix
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Support Center or the latest topics