Im playing at a different IP

Started 13 Jul 2020
by friizer
in Support Center
This is mainly done as a secure measurement for me to prove that im not cheating
This week il be playing on a different IP, as im visiting family.

If neccesary you can get my IP if needed, let me know of this if needed
Mon 13 Jul 2020 6:04 PM by Bradekes
friizer wrote:
Mon 13 Jul 2020 5:30 PM
This is mainly done as a secure measurement for me to prove that im not cheating

Be careful their rules are pretty much set in stone. I wouldn't chance it.
Mon 13 Jul 2020 7:03 PM by Ibs
Bradekes wrote:
Mon 13 Jul 2020 6:04 PM
friizer wrote:

Be careful their rules are pretty much set in stone. I wouldn't chance it.

Disclaimer: I'm not a gm, nor am I affiliated with Phoenix staff.

I'm pretty sure as long as the different ip is only used for one account you should be fine. I travel with my laptop to like 3 different friends houses and it's never been a problem. They take issue with one PC/laptop connecting to multiple accounts, you can only play one account per computer/only have one account period.
Mon 13 Jul 2020 7:18 PM by Beckett
friizer wrote:

There should be no issue, as long as the computer you are using has never been used and never will be used for a different account.
Wed 15 Jul 2020 6:26 AM by friizer
Then how about the situation, where I wanted to borrow my brothers pc, whom have been banned now (trying to get probation), I guess that is against rules and would place me in bad situation?
Wed 15 Jul 2020 6:42 AM by Lyricania
friizer wrote:
Wed 15 Jul 2020 6:26 AM
Then how about the situation, where I wanted to borrow my brothers pc, whom have been banned now (trying to get probation), I guess that is against rules and would place me in bad situation?
This might result in one 3-day ban and a permaban for you and your brother as my wife and I had to learn.
I like the wording of Beckett in this thread... if it was that explicit in the rules that computer swapping is not allowed we wouldn't have had this issue.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Support Center or the latest topics