GG Phoenix

Started 24 Jul 2021
by Drakonal
in RvR
Best server ive played on sense Bosiney, thanks for the memories.

-Drakula
Sat 24 Jul 2021 9:21 AM by Telcontar
Yep - Great server. Thank you for everything!
Sat 24 Jul 2021 9:41 AM by Kimahri
Best 6 months of daoc after launching that ever existed, went rather poorly after that, thanks for the memories
Sat 24 Jul 2021 10:31 AM by Chopsticks
Have to agree with Kima, launch or in my case just after was a great laugh.. Action everywhere and in old frontiers with QoL changes (exactly what I signed up for)
Also for the remaining few weeks would it not be better to let people play the chars they've invested in without splitting the remaining players, rather than the final memory being random events ? Just my penny.
Sat 24 Jul 2021 12:17 PM by pako1990
this server was almost perfect, i was not allowed only for the decision to let people use scripts like ahk but this is my personal opinion (because fot the competitve level people for me need to use only his hands and not something that are not implemented in game), but i can say gg for all the stuff that do somethings to improve the gameplay of this server like style change and new thing on all toons. gg for all the stuff that did and are doing a huge work
Sat 24 Jul 2021 2:34 PM by mattymc
It cratered once they gave up on actual RvR...too bad, it was fun
Sat 24 Jul 2021 6:43 PM by byron
pako1990 wrote:
Sat 24 Jul 2021 12:17 PM
this server was almost perfect, i was not allowed only for the decision to let people use scripts like ahk but this is my personal opinion (because fot the competitve level people for me need to use only his hands and not something that are not implemented in game), but i can say gg for all the stuff that do somethings to improve the gameplay of this server like style change and new thing on all toons. gg for all the stuff that did and are doing a huge work

There is something I didn't liked too but overall it was a great experience. I met awesome people I had fun with and this is the most important thing
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics