Re: Encourage solo!

No assassins (at least on this topic) complained about solo spec tanks to too be strong or that they are the only solo targets. Nice strawman. Tanks are actually fun to fight.
Mages solo were always scarce, even on live. It's the fault of stealthers if canon glass classes don't solo now...
Mages are not fun to fight, most of the time it some kind of cheese with life drain, or easy kill if purge not up, so no thanks

soremir wrote:
Thu 21 Jan 2021 9:45 PM
protege wrote:
Thu 21 Jan 2021 6:45 PM
And I am saying, 1v1 my warrior on an assassin of your choice and see how easy it is to reapply poisons vs. a solo specced tank.

And it was right here, that I knew we had reached peak Assassin God summoning. Their power. Impossible!

The God of disproving LOLNERFSTEALTHER noobs.

My challenge is still available to anyone! Make a stealther (I will allow you to borrow a template) and 1v1 one of my many tanks.

You won't. Bet.
Beavercleaver

protege wrote:
Thu 21 Jan 2021 10:52 PM
soremir wrote:
protege wrote:
And I am saying, 1v1 my warrior on an assassin of your choice and see how easy it is to reapply poisons vs. a solo specced tank.

And it was right here, that I knew we had reached peak Assassin God summoning. Their power. Impossible!

My challenge is still available to anyone! Make a stealther (I will allow you to borrow a template) and 1v1 one of my many tanks.

You won't. Bet.

This is such a braindead response.

Stealthers have effectively killed off the remaining solo visible game, with the exception of tanks and a handfull of others. As soon as you noticed this trend, you switched to soloing on a tank. This to me suggests you do not like being challenged and you definitely do not like competing and that's fine.

My favorite part of all this, is that this remains fine for you people, because you will do absolutely anything to maintain any edge the game gives you, in the lack of personal skill.

But as long as you're having fun, fuck everyone else. Amirite!?
Mercenary / Sorcerer / Scout

Freudinio wrote:
Fri 22 Jan 2021 6:00 AM
protege wrote:
soremir wrote:
protege wrote:

You won't. Bet.

Stealthers have effectively killed off the remaining solo visible game, with the exception of tanks and a handfull of others. As soon as you noticed this trend, you switched to soloing on a tank. This to me suggests you do not like being challenged and you definitely do not like competing and that's fine.

My favorite part of all this, is that this remains fine for you people, because you will do absolutely anything to maintain any edge the game gives you, in the lack of personal skill.

I probably have more solo kills on a vis than you do -- just sayin
Beavercleaver

protege wrote:
Fri 22 Jan 2021 6:06 AM
Freudinio wrote:
protege wrote:
soremir wrote:
protege wrote:

You won't. Bet.

Congratulations.

Freudinio wrote:
Fri 22 Jan 2021 6:09 AM
protege wrote:
Freudinio wrote:
protege wrote:
soremir wrote:
protege wrote:

You won't. Bet.

Congratulations.

And I soloed on a vis before I even made the stealther.

Zerging stealthers ruin the solo game, not the solo ones.
Beavercleaver

protege wrote:
Fri 22 Jan 2021 6:15 AM
Freudinio wrote:
protege wrote:
Freudinio wrote:
protege wrote:
soremir wrote:
protege wrote:

You won't. Bet.

Congratulations.

Meh. I gave up soloing on my reaver when I reached rr5 (I also have 4+ friends online nightly, so I do have the luxury of grouping at will, always something going on). And I can easily break down my fights:

1. Get jumped by a skald -> They figure out I'm a reaver -> They run off (This would be the vast majority of fighting skalds)
2. I get jumped by an assassin between rr7-11 and purge is down -> I'm dead.
3. I get jumped by an assassin between rr7-11 and purge is up -> It can still go both ways depending on the assassin -> if they feel they are losing -> Vanish (This is the vast majority of assassin fights as a visible).
4. I get jumped by rr5-6 stealther regardless of purge -> good fights -> if the assassin is losing -> vanish
5. I get jumped by lower rank assassins (this pretty much never happens) I win consistantly.

At rr5 I think I only had like.. 110? solo kills. Some get interrupted, most fights are never finished (sos, vanish). So I just gave up soloing.

So now, all I see is: Run to a dock, find Mcnasty. Run to another dock, find Xmnz (spelling?). Run to a third dock, find Griis. Run to a fourth dock, find Stealth Legends.

But nah. Keep thinking maintaning a 15% stealther population in frontiers at all times is viable.

Freudinio wrote:
Fri 22 Jan 2021 6:51 AM
protege wrote:
Freudinio wrote:
protege wrote:
Freudinio wrote:
protege wrote:
soremir wrote:
protege wrote:

You won't. Bet.

Congratulations.

Meh. I gave up soloing on my reaver when I reached rr5 (I also have 4+ friends online nightly, so I do have the luxury of grouping at will, always something going on). And I can easily break down my fights:

1. Get jumped by a skald -> They figure out I'm a reaver -> They run off (This would be the vast majority of fighting skalds)
3. I get jumped by an assassin between rr7-11 and purge is up -> It can still go both ways depending on the assassin -> if they feel they are losing -> Vanish (This is the vast majority of assassin fights as a visible).
4. I get jumped by rr5-6 stealther regardless of purge -> good fights -> if the assassin is losing -> vanish
5. I get jumped by lower rank assassins (this pretty much never happens) I win consistantly.

At rr5 I think I only had like.. 110? solo kills. Some get interrupted, most fights are never finished (sos, vanish). So I just gave up soloing.

So now, all I see is: Run to a dock, find Mcnasty. Run to another dock, find Xmnz (spelling?). Run to a third dock, find Griis. Run to a fourth dock, find Stealth Legends.

But nah. Keep thinking maintaning a 15% stealther population in frontiers at all times is viable.

idk what you're doing wrong -- Yarna and Fayte's reaver beat me consistently when lower rank
Beavercleaver

protege wrote:
Fri 22 Jan 2021 7:06 AM
Freudinio wrote:
protege wrote:
Freudinio wrote:
protege wrote:
Freudinio wrote:
protege wrote:
soremir wrote:
protege wrote:

You won't. Bet.

Congratulations.

idk what you're doing wrong -- Yarna and Fayte's reaver beat me consistently when lower rank

Idk what you're doing wrong then.

Freudinio wrote:
Fri 22 Jan 2021 7:27 AM
protege wrote:
Fri 22 Jan 2021 7:06 AM
Freudinio wrote:
protege wrote:
Freudinio wrote:
protege wrote:
Freudinio wrote:
protege wrote:
soremir wrote:
protege wrote:

You won't. Bet.

Congratulations.

Idk what you're doing wrong then.

idk, perhaps all the stealthers you face are much better than me lmao.
Beavercleaver

Return to “RvR”