Re: First time I dont want to play

swap89 wrote:
Wed 12 Aug 2020 9:28 AM
taking a keep defended by many midds is hard ... if you keep cy with twf and ball and with AOE STUN it's hard to get in .... i don't think it's the problem of hib single stun ahaha ... you are sticking to everything. ..you want to upset the classes because you are not able to organize yourself all together and do something decent

We tryed yesterday.. again.. But after spending 15 mins trying to get into a keep, And finally on Lord.. Hibs show up, again, with twice our numbers and just moc bomb lord room and top.., took about 20 secs for it all to be over..

Weeeeeee..
Hi.

gnefner wrote:
Wed 12 Aug 2020 11:29 AM
swap89 wrote:
taking a keep defended by many midds is hard ... if you keep cy with twf and ball and with AOE STUN it's hard to get in .... i don't think it's the problem of hib single stun ahaha ... you are sticking to everything. ..you want to upset the classes because you are not able to organize yourself all together and do something decent

We tryed yesterday.. again.. But after spending 15 mins trying to get into a keep, And finally on Lord.. Hibs show up, again, with twice our numbers and just moc bomb lord room and top.., took about 20 secs for it all to be over..

Weeeeeee..

LOL i moc u on lord...but it's the game...next time we put red carpet down inf front of keep ad we'll watch u take it...bha

gnefner wrote:
swap89 wrote:

Weeeeeee..

You mean Nottmoor? It isn`t the Hibs fault if Mids are to dumb to fill the rams. The 2nd Door took forever. That was exactly the time we missed at the Lord, just 30 fakkn seconds. Noone scouting the area around, the Hib-Inc message came as they were on the first gate.
Most of the problems in Midgard are selfmade, but it is indeed easier to blame the Hibs.

Stoertebecker wrote:
Wed 12 Aug 2020 11:44 AM
gnefner wrote:
swap89 wrote:

Weeeeeee..

You mean Nottmoor? It isn`t the Hibs fault if Mids are to dumb to fill the rams. The 2nd Door took forever. That was exactly the time we missed at the Lord, just 30 fakkn seconds. Noone scouting the area around, the Hib-Inc message came as they were on the first gate.
Most of the problems in Midgard are selfmade, but it is indeed easier to blame the Hibs.

Pretty sure there was 3 full rams on the door.. I sure as hell couldn't get in one, so they must've been
I'm not blaming Hib, as a realm.. this is a case im imbalance, adn the fact that numbers just favour Hibs, that's it really. And with every damn caster on Hib having some sort of aoe (bombs mostly) When we get hit by superiour numbers, it's very.. Very difficult. And ofoucrse they show up, to retake a MID keep, in MID.. with wich they've done nothing.. Other then retake, reclaim.. and then run of again
Hi.

swap89 wrote:
Wed 12 Aug 2020 11:33 AM
gnefner wrote:
swap89 wrote:

Weeeeeee..

LOL i moc u on lord...but it's the game...next time we put red carpet down inf front of keep ad we'll watch u take it...bha

Rr just let ½ your numbers retake our own damn keeps, insead of flying in full force.. No point in you having Nottmoor to be honest

I'm just saying.. You're complaining about none or bad action, but you have no problem destroying the little action there is, in a matter of seconds. To each their own I guess
Hi.

gnefner wrote:
Wed 12 Aug 2020 12:38 PM
swap89 wrote:
gnefner wrote:
swap89 wrote:

Weeeeeee..

Rr just let ½ your numbers retake our own damn keeps, insead of flying in full force.. No point in you having Nottmoor to be honest

I'm just saying.. You're complaining about none or bad action, but you have no problem destroying the little action there is, in a matter of seconds. To each their own I guess

This is true sadly ... pointless kill all effort to retake.

swap89 wrote:
gnefner wrote:
swap89 wrote:

Weeeeeee..

I think you missed the part where he said twice the amount of mids showed up. I don't think he minds the fact that they got ajed on the lord, heck it happens to everyone once in a while. But what's the point of taking a keep back when hibs can attack it with twice the number? Yes it might be possible to defend a keep with less people but there's a point where numbers are overwhelming and the amount of AoE stops a good defense. Especially with the amount of rangers hibs always have in their zergs.

gnefner wrote:
Wed 12 Aug 2020 12:36 PM
Stoertebecker wrote:
Wed 12 Aug 2020 11:44 AM
gnefner wrote:
swap89 wrote:

Weeeeeee..

Pretty sure there was 3 full rams on the door.. I sure as hell couldn't get in one, so they must've been
I'm not blaming Hib, as a realm.. this is a case im imbalance, adn the fact that numbers just favour Hibs, that's it really. And with every damn caster on Hib having some sort of aoe (bombs mostly) When we get hit by superiour numbers, it's very.. Very difficult. And ofoucrse they show up, to retake a MID keep, in MID.. with wich they've done nothing.. Other then retake, reclaim.. and then run of again

Yep sure, the last minute the rams were full, what with the other 5-10 mins at the door? Siege buffs in each ram etcetc? Organisation is the key, and Midgard has no organisation atm
THe Hibs were in Alb at Berksted, they had no port to Mid so they had to run and take boats, and we were not able to break the 2nd gate and the keeplord in this time.
INC!!! HIB BG is here! Where? Already inside!!
It isn`t working without ppl that do some scouting and give a shit about this 500-1k rp`s for a keeptake, not against twice the own numbers.
Be quick or be dead. Some smartness could even help...like scouting the area widely, not just around the keep. But the greeeeeed for rp`s .....

Or like yesterday, Hibs in Alb again. And Mid? Helping the Hibs to make Albion a Hib-colony instead of causing some trouble in Hib.
* The towers are such a high level in Hib .....* I mean...wtf?

Noashakra wrote:
Tue 11 Aug 2020 6:58 PM
Don't listen to dark Templars, they will find all the excuses in the world to justify their flag Zerg.

OMG, guy listen.. I'll tell you for yourself: you are making yourself ridiculous. In the last months we could just put up 1FG in prime time, you know it's Summer and summer is quite good here in Italy, and no one wants to stay at home.

So please, be good to yourself first and STOP repeating such enormous pile of shit about us. Maybe try to partecipate to the discussion in a positive way, but I know that it would be asking too much to one such as you.

Then in September you'll be able to talk again, maybe after we zerged you over and over, because be assured that as soon as possible I'll make every effort to zerg you and only you, for your own pleasure
Finrod Felagund - Healer
Finwe Herufund - Thane
Fingon Aldaron - Hunter
Loegen TheBloodyNine - Berserker
Valaraukar Varulven - Bonedancer

GM of Dark Templars - Midgard Italian Guild
"Guldkrona jag passar ej på. Ditt unga liv och blod måst gå"

Return to “RvR”