Re: sooooo Midgard is dying

Of course people should not be force to play something different, but then people should not complain they can't compete when they don't play the class they need to win keep battles...

4fg + the 30 people who are already defending can make a big difference...

But don't come and blame the dev for your choices.

IF you think mid mages are boring, come and play mana chanter. In 8 man, you do debuff cold, debuff heat dd dd dd, rince and repeat.
It's the same for mentalist, it's dd and demez 99% of the time. The eld has more tools, but the rest is not that better than you all think.

Wakefield wrote:
Wed 12 Aug 2020 8:07 AM
Not if they are tank classes, cant do a lot on the walls if your a warrior.
You think the proto and champ are doing it?
Mid has it good with 3 classes that can climb there. You have a zerk and a savage in most groups.

Noashakra wrote:
Wed 12 Aug 2020 7:58 AM
Of course people should not be force to play something different, but then people should not complain they can't compete when they don't play the class they need to win keep battles...

4fg + the 30 people who are already defending can make a big difference...

But don't come and blame the dev for your choices.

IF you think mid mages are boring, come and play mana chanter. In 8 man, you do debuff cold, debuff heat dd dd dd, rince and repeat.
It's the same for mentalist, it's dd and demez 99% of the time. The eld has more tools, but the rest is not that better than you all think.

Well, i fail to see the problem somehow. If you know there are several fgs in the task area, you could go and hunt those instead of complaining midgard doesn't defend their keeps. Midgard's problem is, that we have too many melees and can not compete in keep fights, neither with hibs nor albs, due to their overwhelming amount of casters. Besides, probably most of the players wanting to do zerg RvR already joined your zerg by now, so all what's left here are players enjoying small men or 8vs8.

Freudinio wrote:
Fri 8 May 2020 2:58 AM
Honestly. On this server. Why would you play mid, if you could freely choose any other realm?

Maybe if you don't care about the actual RvR game of holding and taking Keeps and Relics and just want to roam around in your 8man or small groups capturing flags and getting a 50% RP bonus over other realms. Sucks I suppose for those few Mid players that want to actually fight for their realm and keep Midgard Blue.

Wakefield wrote:

LOL epic fail.

Do you know that there is catapults in this game ???
Go buy some.
When i defend a keep with my BM i place a catapult in courtyard ... and same other tanks ... 4 or 5 catapults battering the rams and no one can open keep doors.

But you do flags only and so you dont know how defend a keep ... but this is YOUR fault, not dev' s problem.

Stop whining and go learn how play daoc

Gildar wrote:
Thu 13 Aug 2020 8:58 AM
Wakefield wrote:

Stop whining and go learn how play daoc

I know how to play DAOC.

Keeptake Simulator 2020 on the other hand, maybe not.

Stoertebecker wrote:
Thu 13 Aug 2020 10:10 AM
I did not know that using a catapult is the only way to play daoc

So far for epic fails

Not the only way ofc ... but dont come to tell us that as a tank you are useless in keep siege ... bah

It is too easy come here and Call for Devs to solve YOUR problem.

I cant organise a BG... pls help Devs
I dont wanna play a caster ... pls Devs nerf other realm casters
I am useless in sieges because is too hard buy and place a catapult ... pls Devs help
I cant find a girlfriend ... pls Devs help

I play a BM and love him... but if needed i switch to a warden or a eld... also if i prefere play BM.

You not ??? Your fault... no need of Devs intervention

Return to “RvR”