Anyone willing to help Hib Guild DS/HoH info?

Started 6 Jul 2020
by Gweinyth
in PvE
My guild on hib is rebuilding and we are trying to get a DS/HoH group built. I attempted it the first day DS was released but have not attempted it since then. No one else in our guild has ever tried. Is there someone who could give me some advice on what classes/specs we need and tips to get through it?
Wed 8 Jul 2020 8:18 AM by chewchew
most common ds setup nowadays is:
bard, druid, tank, eld, eld, ench, ench, tank/menta
for hoh its this one in the 2 tank variation. but i would recommend to start with ds and build up some bonus (every completed run gives you account-wide statsbonus inside instances).
specs are mana on eld, ench (one eld needs red s/c debuff) and light on menta.
ra wise casters should have wp5, some mom, and some mana stuff (ser2, mcl2 for example); realm rank 3L5 should be a good starting point.
make sure to bring power pots and legion mana charge if you have it.

it can be rough as full first-timer group because you wont have the boni coming from already completed runs and you are still learning the strategies at the same time.
so i would recommend you just to join some pug runs from lfg individually to get a feeling of the tactics first.
in general the hib-ds community is very friendly and not too elitist (looking at you midgard!).
make sure to have the right spec (skills and ras) and just ask questions if you are not sure about something. most people are happy to help since it will grow the pool of puggable ds players. you can also advertise with being a newbie since the first 10 runs on your account will give a small feather bonus to the whole group.
Fri 10 Jul 2020 5:39 PM by Gweinyth
Thank you.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to PvE or the latest topics