Re: Changes to leveling

evert wrote:
Sun 11 Jul 2021 8:01 AM
Oh just stop. Weaponless champ/thane temp is 100p+,

Bullshit. This isn't live with ToA bonuses to worry about.
7,881,878 | 4,708,489 | 3,049,781

Re: Changes to leveling

ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Sun 11 Jul 2021 12:49 PM
evert wrote:
Sun 11 Jul 2021 8:01 AM
Oh just stop. Weaponless champ/thane temp is 100p+,

Bullshit. This isn't live with ToA bonuses to worry about.

Ok it’s 50p and you can’t make 3p an hour on an untemped champ either. Why is it so hard to admit you were wrong?
Dwarf Fru

Re: Changes to leveling

evert wrote:
Sun 11 Jul 2021 1:22 PM
Ok it’s 50p and you can’t make 3p an hour on an untemped champ either. Why is it so hard to admit you were wrong?
Just don't feed the addicted troll. In his mind everyone who can't spend 24/7 on the server like him is either stupid, lazy or simply bad at the game.

Re: Changes to leveling

evert wrote:
Sun 11 Jul 2021 1:22 PM
Ok it’s 50p and you can’t make 3p an hour on an untemped champ either. Why is it so hard to admit you were wrong?

Because I'm not. You've already changed your stance once, and you're still exaggerating by a pretty big margin with quite the strawman hypothetical.
7,881,878 | 4,708,489 | 3,049,781

Re: Changes to leveling

CowwoC wrote:
Tue 13 Jul 2021 2:11 PM
Just don't feed the addicted troll. In his mind everyone who can't spend 24/7 on the server like him is either stupid, lazy or simply bad at the game.

I'm not trolling, and I don't think that about people at all.
7,881,878 | 4,708,489 | 3,049,781

Re: Changes to leveling

evert wrote:
Sun 11 Jul 2021 1:22 PM
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Sun 11 Jul 2021 12:49 PM
evert wrote:
Sun 11 Jul 2021 8:01 AM
Oh just stop. Weaponless champ/thane temp is 100p+,

Bullshit. This isn't live with ToA bonuses to worry about.

Ok it’s 50p and you can’t make 3p an hour on an untemped champ either. Why is it so hard to admit you were wrong?

Um my cab is not temped and pulls in 4-5 plat an hour just pulling gobos.... just saying.... also excrete is not a troll, he provides a lot of information and question asking on the forum and regularly contributes to discussions.

-pcom

Re: Changes to leveling

Just want to addmy story here cause it fits.
It took me about a week of several hours per day (I'min a full time job) to achieve the following: 50 Ranger temped, 50 Ench temped, all salvage skills upped and about 20k feathers.
The feathers were from token-raids and I strictly soloed all the way. No groups, no other crafters, no p from my amazing guild.
I was completely new to phoenix and only played Uth before.

I think the leveling is very balanced to MY needs. If you wanna go fast there are the events, if you wanna take your time, there's plenty of PvE and tasks. I like it!

Re: Changes to leveling

Svekt wrote:
Thu 15 Jul 2021 2:12 AM
evert wrote:
Sun 11 Jul 2021 1:22 PM
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Sun 11 Jul 2021 12:49 PM
evert wrote:
Sun 11 Jul 2021 8:01 AM
Oh just stop. Weaponless champ/thane temp is 100p+,

Bullshit. This isn't live with ToA bonuses to worry about.

Ok it’s 50p and you can’t make 3p an hour on an untemped champ either. Why is it so hard to admit you were wrong?

Um my cab is not temped and pulls in 4-5 plat an hour just pulling gobos.... just saying.... also excrete is not a troll, he provides a lot of information and question asking on the forum and regularly contributes to discussions.

-pcom

What caused you to misread "champ" for "cab"? I would love to be refuted on either of the two facts in my post, but I can't be bothered to argue with someone whos posts have no relation to reality. The reader can make their own mind up about whether a weaponless champ temp+weapons costs more or less than 50p and whether an untemped champ can make 3p+ an hour; feel free to try it.
Dwarf Fru

Re: Changes to leveling

My apologies, I replied to this in the morning. I did indeed misread champ for cab somehow. However my statement about excretus still stands and is relevant to the conversation. Thanks for clarifying and catching my mistake.

As for a champ pulling in that much you are correct you would not pull in that money at least not solo. However if I was trying to temp a champ which I have, I wouldn’t use the champ to farm I would use my animist. If I didn’t have an animist I would level one to 50 and just farm with that as leveling an animist is insanely quick.

But yes, again my bad on misreading champ for cab

Return to “PvE”