in Midgard
Mostly running with BG.
Thu 22 Apr 2021 1:34 AM by Crazyleo
Lowdin wrote:
Thu 22 Apr 2021 1:04 AM
Mostly running with BG.

I would recommend Skald
Thu 22 Apr 2021 3:36 AM by Svekt
Skald will almost always get you a group, but you will be beyond bored. You will be subjected to catapult and teen use as you can’t climb and your DD is on timer. So ram duty and swing on doors and captains. In a fight you are single target use only,

As a BD you can aoe snare or aoe dot depending on spec line and can also twf in almost every tower keep fight as long as you don’t blow it on an open field fight. This will earn you rps every fight win or lose do to the tower/keep fight tick that comes with every defense. It is based party on how much damage you do/take and how many kills u get etc etc.

So as far as fun, and useability are concerned you would be better off on the BD. Skald you are just speed sos and am .... I have a rr5+ one that I’ve had shelved since before we switched to New Frontiers as it’s that boring ....
Wed 5 May 2021 3:41 PM by whitewolf253
The realm needs both. We lack the heavy saturation of TWF that the bonedancer can get (compared to other realms) but in big BG especially speed is always needed. Nice thing about a skald is you can run solo deep into enemy territory. Both are useful, and I don't think you'll go wrong by either one. I personally have a skald and I do enjoy it, especially in open field combat (BG, Solo, 8 man, small, etc). BD is way more useful in a keep or tower with that TWF.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics