What melee clash should I roll?

Started 31 Jul 2020
by MuddBeard
in Midgard
Debating between zerker, savage, and warrior. I have always liked the warrior but it is really worth it. I have been throwing around a melee class for awhile just because thats what mid has been known for. Just like the aspect that i can switch between shield and two hand without any penalty. Also I am guessing that hammer is the only option to choose here.
Fri 31 Jul 2020 1:51 PM by Ele
All three of them work fine in groups, although it is a tad bit easier to get a group as savage or zerker due to their role as dps, from which you have 2+ in any group, while you usually only have one peeler. For group rvr, Hammer is the way to go, although it is possible to juggle around with split speccs.
Fri 31 Jul 2020 1:58 PM by MuddBeard
What is the best race to roll for a warrior. I was leaning towards koby personally or does it not really matter.
Fri 31 Jul 2020 3:09 PM by Ele
It doesn't really matter. I went Norse because I liked the style.
Dwarf has on paper the best all-round package, with highest con and 5% extra body resist. If you lean towards koby only for dex, it's not really worth it, because you sacrifice melee dmg and a lot of hp, whilst the gain on the defensive is minimal. On top of that, guarding a groupmate results in higher block chances than for yourself (roughly 35% with everything capped and 50 shield spec when blocking vs. roughly 45% when guarding), so you are better of with higher dmg or more survivability.
Unless you go for the style as I did xD.
Fri 31 Jul 2020 5:47 PM by MuddBeard
Sounds like dwarf it is i always like playing the little people. I don't mind trolls also but prefer little people. Guessing Hammer is the best in slot. i like axe and sword but always went hammer because its KING!
Fri 31 Jul 2020 7:18 PM by gotwqqd
Norse warrior
I was surprised how fun the class was to play
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics