Support or melee dps needed on mid?

Started 27 May 2020
by aprovenz
in Midgard
I originally started in Alb and got a merc to 50 but can’t stomach not being Norse 🤣.

With that being said, I am leveling a healer (will be Aug for RvR) and a Berserker. I played both on live from classic through ToA.

Both are low 40s currently but I’m wanting to commit to one soon for initial templating RvR etc.

What does Mid need more of right now? The AuG healer or Zerker.

Thank you.
Wed 27 May 2020 5:43 AM by ExcretusMaximus
You will find groups much more easily on the Healer, though most groups need a competent Pac Healer more than an Aug.

Zerkers are also needed, but everyone's in love with Savages due to their burst potential (I greatly prefer Zerkers, and think they're better, but alas ... my guild wants Savages). Groups will come on a Zerker, especially if you prove yourself to be a competent main assist.
Wed 27 May 2020 1:55 PM by aprovenz
Thank you for the feedback. Unfortunately PAC is not my strong suite with having to get the drop on folks with CC.

I get the sentiment about zerker vs savage. I actually replaced my zero for about a year or so on live with a Savage because guild! I prefer zerker consistency , PF etc!

Plus who doesn’t like visibly showing with a button that “I’m about to hurt you “ 🤣
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics