Best DS group setup?

Started 12 May 2020
by Quik
in Midgard
Ok so what are some good group setups for DS on Mid? Is it pretty forgiving? or is it mainly melee? Do casters do ok here?
Thu 14 May 2020 2:16 PM by shintacki
Im no expert, I have less than 10 total runs in DS, but the most efficient group I have been a part of so far was: healer, sham, warrior, runie, 2x dark BD, 2x dps. We had 2 savages but I dont see why any other mele dps or some SMs couldnt work.
Thu 14 May 2020 6:36 PM by Mavella
Fastest group will likely be

War
Bers
Bers
Bers
Bers
SB(50LA, needs to apply enervate to all targets)
Sham
Tri spec healer.

This setup would be even better pre str/con debuff proc + enervate nerf. Obviously high RR and knowledge will be important. I think I was in a 18ish min run with a similar setup that subbed some savages for berserkers pre stacking con debuff nerf.
Thu 14 May 2020 7:06 PM by joe1805
You cannot have more than 2 of each classes in.

Warrior
Zerk
Zerk
(?)
BD
BD
Tri
Sham

Or

Warrior
Zerk
Zerk
Savage
savage
sb
Tri
Sham

Tri healers, require a huge mana power, from doing it i think 75 times? or so, don't get me wrong, I'm sure some have managed to solo heal it without the 75.

otherwise 2 healers.
Thu 14 May 2020 7:46 PM by Mavella
joe1805 wrote:
Thu 14 May 2020 7:06 PM
You cannot have more than 2 of each classes in.

Warrior
Zerk
Zerk
(?)
BD
BD
Tri
Sham

Or

Warrior
Zerk
Zerk
Savage
savage
sb
Tri
Sham

Tri healers, require a huge mana power, from doing it i think 75 times? or so, don't get me wrong, I'm sure some have managed to solo heal it without the 75.

otherwise 2 healers.

Ahhhh the class limit must be a change from when I did it last last year. Didn't realize that happened.

The healer I did it with back then was over rr10 and had run it many times for bonus stats I'm sure. I'm not sure of the specifics in term of their RA load out though as I was just the debuff bot SB in the party spamming AB chain.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics