New Player in town...

Started 10 Feb 2021
by Baridur
in Hibernia
Hi Hibernia,

after years of abstinence, I come back to the roots.
Coming from Germany and want to know, if there are german speaking guilds which would welcome a back-coming-old man.

Also it would be nice, if someone could give me a hint what class is needed. i used to play druid - altought it is possible (like i understood) to reskill as much as you want until lvl 49, and i could play solo with nature-skill. but it would be much nicer to have some fellows around.

thanky for your help in advance
Wed 10 Feb 2021 5:36 PM by Aprox
Wellcome back!
There are plenty of german guilds which are recruiting. Most of them in the same ally. Doesnt really matter which one you pick or ask.
There is no real class shortage that i know about. The zerg is continiously looking for bards and druids...but that is more because playing support in the hib zerg is boring as hell.
Go for whatever u like.
U may want to consider starting with a farm class. I can recommend animist for solo farming, eld or ench for DS-runs, or BM for Hulks in DF.
Have fun!
Wed 10 Feb 2021 6:52 PM by Baridur
Darkness Falls - DF. What is DS ?
Thu 11 Feb 2021 7:18 AM by Sepplord
DS=Darkspire

But a custom version new on this server. Think of it as a pretty hard (comparable to other content in the game) Dungeon, with strong mobpulls and lots of custom bosses.
The runs take between 30-60minutes (depending on your group, and the speedrunner guys can do it within 15minutes) and drop good items and phoenix feathers (feathers can be used to purchase endgame items from the dragon or the SI-Raids, if you have killed the bosses, or for respeccs and crafting materials)
Mon 15 Feb 2021 12:15 PM by Chihuahua
Baridur wrote:
Wed 10 Feb 2021 3:53 PM
Hi Hibernia,

after years of abstinence, I come back to the roots.
Coming from Germany and want to know, if there are german speaking guilds which would welcome a back-coming-old man.

Also it would be nice, if someone could give me a hint what class is needed. i used to play druid - altought it is possible (like i understood) to reskill as much as you want until lvl 49, and i could play solo with nature-skill. but it would be much nicer to have some fellows around.

thanky for your help in advance

The free respec is actually for each level and counts until the /played time is 24 hours. So even at level 50 you can still respec for some time (until your characted has 24 hours of playtime).

Id suggest making an animist & druid. As an animist you can also solo pve/level when there is nothing out for your druid. Since levelling is really easy in this server, you can level 2 characters and then make 3rd in the future (whatever you like). Both of these characters are extremely sought after in leveling groups.

Most of the guilds are actually german speaking.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Hibernia or the latest topics