- combined
- shard skin
- insta heal
- normal heal

did i missed something ?
Crofy NS
Hululu Ranger

Re: Nightshade Temp/Tools

I've never played a NS, but it's really going to depend on your cash flow and feather intake.

If you have a lot of cash and feathers, it will be easy and painless. If you don't, well.. you can still make it happen.

Lots of plat/feathers

-MP everything
-Dex/qui debuff MH weapons
-LT OH weapons
-MP 4.2 crafted weapon swaps
-Galla chest
-Abaltive procs on armor

If you don't have a lot of plat/feathers you can get away with 99qual gear until you can afford to upgrade to MP. But imho, I'd just farm until I had what I needed to get MP from the start. Also, you don't HAVE to have feather weapons. I think I used crafted weapons until like rr6-7

Edit: Also, what the person said above is great too. You need those Combi pots, shard skin, Abla charge, legion heal and superior heal pot.

Hope this helps,
Hwwaatt
Hwwaatt - NS RR11 Lone Enforcer

Crofax wrote:
Tue 19 Nov 2019 9:35 AM
tools:

ring of zo'arkat
heart of legion
mp armor with
- ablative
- dmg add
pots
- regen
- combined
- shard skin
- insta heal
- normal heal

did i missed something ?

good list. you can also have dmg add charge, then you can put it on a low lvl item in your inventory.
Weapon maybe some d/q debuff and haste proc. If it procs, switch you weapon with dd proc.

I am curious as to whether there are benefits to a player crafted approach for all weapons.

This way as you swap weapons your stats/spec are the same all the time. It just seems that fights are so fast here that this may be beneficial.

Are the player crafted procs very inferior to the D/Q debuff. LT, etc?
Currently soloing on: Stewpidity Ranger, Stewdabaker Chanter, Stewthanasia Champ

currently the player crafted weapon poccs are really bad compared to the special proccs

and the benefit of using crafted weapons is just that you can build a temp cheaper. Most committed assassin-mains have built a weaponless temp, they have all stats capped without even using any weapon. So they can switch around ROGs and SI-Weapons for the proccs and still have the same stats all the time.

Requires very high average Utility though

Crofax wrote:
Thu 12 Dec 2019 1:52 PM
i want to have another abla charge if the charges on my armor in the inventory are empty.

You mean Tarka'oz ring then .. the Zo'arkat has 50 af charge not abla
Tirigon RR10 Lone Enforcer Nightshade