Alch stuck in the low 400's?

Started 17 Jul 2018
by Eradicator
in Crafting
Looks like you need Phoenix Tears to continue to advance past the low 400's in Alch. As I'm only in my low 30's, are there any other crafting options to get past this, or do I need to try and beg for Phoenix Feathers to buy the Phoenix Tears. Maybe I missed something?
Tue 17 Jul 2018 8:25 AM by Uthred
I dont think so. At which skill are you stuck?
Wed 18 Jul 2018 3:37 AM by Eradicator
The latest notes show Phoenix Tears were removed from ALch for the buff potions. It was this ingredient that prevented me from crafting anything to skill up. There were no other items to skill up on that did not have Phoenix Tears.
Mon 23 Jul 2018 7:13 PM by Quik
I just got my Alch to mid 600's
Wed 25 Jul 2018 3:21 AM by Aegis15656
Eradicator wrote:
Wed 18 Jul 2018 3:37 AM
The latest notes show Phoenix Tears were removed from ALch for the buff potions. It was this ingredient that prevented me from crafting anything to skill up. There were no other items to skill up on that did not have Phoenix Tears.

Not seeing that on Alb. lvl 400 buff potions still need tears. Kind of odd that they would start that low for tears to be required.
Wed 25 Jul 2018 9:42 AM by jeromac
Same on mid. Tears still required on 400 skill buff potions.
Fri 27 Jul 2018 9:25 PM by Quik
Tears are only need for the large charge pots.

I am at 810 and have not had to purchase a single Tear and I am on Mid
Sat 28 Jul 2018 11:10 AM by Der_Eisbaer
As a Hibbie I managed to achieve 560 in Alchemy without crafting anything that required Phoenix loot.

I always found something to craft that made me progress and that only required the stuff you get at the merchant.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Crafting or the latest topics