Scout Guide RvR

Started 17 Feb 2021
by Rhox
in Albion
So i have been playing this game for a while and thought it was time to give something back and write a quick guide.

Scout is a fun class to play. Ill give you a few steps to get to RR10.

1. Spec 50 bow
2. Spec 45 shield.
3. Camp beno bridge.
4. Slam target. Run back to beno.
5. If they purge the stun then snare target. Run back to beno.
6. Wait till 20 of your frinds kill your target and shot them once and collect 113 RPs.
7. Repeat 51,301 times and ding RR10.
8. Congratz
Wed 17 Feb 2021 8:12 PM by lannchilds
I love it, but I never understand why people go to Beno bridge. Around Beno Bridge? Sure... on it? woof.
#benocoastguard
Wed 17 Feb 2021 8:28 PM by Kwall0311
This can be said about most people that fight at the bridges. Especially the rangers at DC.

As for scouts, most of them are forced into this position because the melee option isnt very good (worst anytimer in the game,redundant stuns, etc.) , and can barely be done with high rank. With the overall snare reduction, and increased endo usage, not to mention Crit shot nerf, AND bow damage nerf, most of the scouts are forced into this lifestyle. Not to mention probably 95% of the people you are referring to are the coastguard add type.
Wed 17 Feb 2021 9:34 PM by lannchilds
ADDS IN RVR MUH SOLO CODE
Sun 28 Feb 2021 7:39 AM by coufourier
exactement bien parlé Rhox
Tue 9 Mar 2021 4:15 AM by joshisanonymous
lannchilds wrote:
Wed 17 Feb 2021 8:12 PM
I love it, but I never understand why people go to Beno bridge. Around Beno Bridge? Sure... on it? woof.
#benocoastguard

Without fail, these posts always come from people who hang out on the highest traffic location in the game. "Why don't I get respectable 1v1s when I'm surrounded by 20 people?!"
Thu 20 May 2021 5:28 AM by coufourier
bientôt du nouveau pour le pauvre scout d'Albion ? Uhtreg en réflexion ?
J'espère car très rarement groupé ...
bonne journée
Janclode
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Albion or the latest topics