Started 1 Sep 2020
by DinoTriz
in Albion
Which Theurgist spec is the best?

I hear a lot about:

35 Earth / 41 Ice

and

48 Earth / ??

I've heard the highest level Earth pets are pretty awesome, but I also like the idea of interrupting with both melee and ranged pets at the same time.

Which spec is best and if there's a better one, let me know please
Tue 1 Sep 2020 7:04 PM by gotwqqd
DinoTriz wrote:
Tue 1 Sep 2020 6:53 PM

I hear a lot about:

35 Earth / 41 Ice

and

48 Earth / ??

I've heard the highest level Earth pets are pretty awesome, but I also like the idea of interrupting with both melee and ranged pets at the same time.

No actual experience
But I’d think lower level I’ve pets could be effective at interrupting as they are ranged and less prone to being killed
Tue 1 Sep 2020 7:17 PM by Ibs
DinoTriz wrote:
Tue 1 Sep 2020 6:53 PM

I hear a lot about:

35 Earth / 41 Ice

and

48 Earth / ??

I'm sorry i don't have specific spec advice to give but i hope this helps you.
Ice pets when rupted just go into perma melee (i believe) and highest level earth pets move at speed 6? I think? The earth pets are weak here hp wise but still force the hands of groups to take the time to deal with them. Additionally, their speed forces a group to either turn and burn it, or keep moving in one direction until the pet dies. I'd definitely recommend going earth lord whatever you end up deciding.
Fri 4 Sep 2020 2:09 PM by Neso
I tried many specs, mainly in 8man and eventually settled on:

35e, 25c, 32w

I never found high earth spec worth it, earthlords (whilst fast) are 1-2 hits by nearly every class leaving with you with the high power use red pbt and red de-haste.

I found tri-spec a good balance of all the pets and pbt (yellow) power use. The highest air pets are tougher to clear with a good chance to stun lock if you get a few out. All pets con blue, with the earth pets running slightly slower with similar earthlord hp.

It worked well for me. At rr8+ was also fun to solo on with pd9, conc5 with the aoe mezz and root.
Sat 12 Sep 2020 7:31 PM by Atum
the oldschool 41c 35e is out of date in the current meta?
Sun 13 Sep 2020 9:32 PM by CowwoC
Are the ice pets actually doing any more damage than the level 25 pets? I doubt it.
Sun 13 Sep 2020 10:25 PM by Rov
Neso wrote:
Fri 4 Sep 2020 2:09 PM
I tried many specs, mainly in 8man and eventually settled on:

35e, 25c, 32w

I never found high earth spec worth it, earthlords (whilst fast) are 1-2 hits by nearly every class leaving with you with the high power use red pbt and red de-haste.

I found tri-spec a good balance of all the pets and pbt (yellow) power use. The highest air pets are tougher to clear with a good chance to stun lock if you get a few out. All pets con blue, with the earth pets running slightly slower with similar earthlord hp.

It worked well for me. At rr8+ was also fun to solo on with pd9, conc5 with the aoe mezz and root.

This is the best spec imo

the HP on earth pets are the same while the ice pet from 25 to 40 has a tiny difference, but simply isn't worth the points put into it.

32 in wind gives you chain stun pets, who are amazing to use on a moc target, as it will interupt their casts on stun.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Albion or the latest topics