Re: Auto hotkey paladin

nixxo87 wrote:
Tue 24 Nov 2020 12:24 AM
that seems like alot fo work. rip

The setup is a bit more work sure, (not much really) but the end result for his chants and my arrows really pays off for in-game simplicity. I did it so I could replicate the feel of cycling through weapons in an FPS game, but cycling through arrows.
The Drunken Ranger!-keeping Devs honest since 2012
Also playing a dual-wielding Saracen
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsY42S8E3-bNo7koW7oFZug

The Drunken Ranger’s Guide to Drunken Rangery
https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2902

Hey I'm pretty new to AHK and build my own Pala Chant macro it looks like this?

; Only allow macros to work in DAOC window
#IfWinActive, ahk_class DAoCMWC
SetKeyDelay, 0100

;auras
F1::
Send ^2
Send ^3
Send ^4
Send ^5
Send ^6
Send ^7
Send ^8
Send ^9
Send ^0
Return

PgDn::
Suspend toggle
return

is this Macro allowed or not?

“It is allowed to bind multiple actions to a key, however, delays, repeats, and conditions are strictly forbidden.
Automated, unattended gameplay of any kind is forbidden. ”

You have a delay. That is not legal.

Deleted. Do not encourage people to cheat or break the rules. -Beckett

The use of SetKeyDelay to induce a delay is forbidden as per rule 5

It is allowed to bind multiple actions to a key, however, delays, repeats, and conditions are strictly forbidden.
Automated, unattended gameplay of any kind is forbidden.

;auras
F1::
Send {^2}{^3}{^4}{^5}{^6}{^7}{^8}{^9}{^0}
Return

Or if thats having issues sending right with the right one at the end, this might work instead. Honestly ive never tried either with quite so many buttons so i don't know, but should work.

F1 down::
Send {^2}{^3}{^4}{^5}{^6}{^7}{^8}{^9}
Return

F1 up::
Send {^0}
Return

Beckett wrote:
Thu 8 Apr 2021 10:44 AM

It is allowed to bind multiple actions to a key, however, delays, repeats, and conditions are strictly forbidden.

So you do not differentiate delay for AI purpose than delay for mechanical issue?
I don't use setkeydelay with my paladin so when I put all my chants on one key I cannot cast them all, some don't launch. Sometimes my bars change too, its really annoying. The control or alt key modifiers dont register well.
If I would use a setkeydelay of 80ms then all these issues would be solved.
Never (except when you care) explain, never complain, never pander.

From this very thread.
Beckett wrote:
Sun 4 Oct 2020 9:56 AM
Altering the default delay settings in AHK is not allowed, and will end up with you getting a 14 day ban and deletion of all characters.

5. Macroing, Scripting and Unattended Gameplay / AFK Farming

1st offense: deletion of all characters and 14 days ban
2nd offense: permaban

Just because you cannot get a script to work under our rules is not justification for you to break those rules.

Centenario wrote:
Thu 8 Apr 2021 11:14 AM
Beckett wrote:
Thu 8 Apr 2021 10:44 AM

So you do not differentiate delay for AI purpose than delay for mechanical issue?
I don't use setkeydelay with my paladin so when I put all my chants on one key I cannot cast them all, some don't launch. Sometimes my bars change too, its really annoying. The control or alt key modifiers dont register well.
If I would use a setkeydelay of 80ms then all these issues would be solved.

Probably due to shift + alt + 1234567890 combination daoc will think that you want to switch bars which is by default shift +1234567890 and daoc doesn't always register shift + alt so you end up only using shift + 123 instead of shift + alt + 123

I suggest not binding all auras possible but the once you need, and the once you desperately need bind them more often.
Endu - 10 keybinds
Resist - 5 keybinds
Healaura - 1 keybind

So I have a macro function on my keyboard, and it looks like it includes timing of pressing. Is that considered against the rules, as it induces delay? Just want to make sure I'm not breaking the rules before I start programming my twists.