Once legendary crafter

Started 20 Oct 2020
by Mortargent20
in Suggestions
Hello,

I'd like to suggest that once we hit 1100 in a craft skill, we should be able to craft anywhere. It sounds so dumb that at 1100 fletching i can make arrows anywhere, but at 1100 alchemy I can't make poisons anywhere else than at a alchemy table... As long as i am carrying all the materials, it would be great that i could craft anywhere. That could be a proof that i managed to reach the highest level in my craftskill. It even gives a Role Play explanation.

I can hardly find a reason why not to do it... who cares about spellcrafting a gem in RVR zone, but beeing able to trinket salvage materials anywhere could be great help, specially when farmin zones are far avay from everything. For instance on Mid, having to port back from Modernagrav or Vanern swamp to trinket even though you are 1300 in every secondary craftskills is pretty anoying.

I hope this could be implemented soon, it will really be a life changer for many people and wont spoil anyone's else gameplay.
Tue 20 Oct 2020 9:54 AM by inoeth
reading this makes me think that miraculix really is a noob druid, man he needs a whole fucking cauldron for his magic potition!
real pr0s can do it while boating or even in fight.

no for real: from a role play perspective it makes totally sense that you are able to craft arrows anywhere, all you need are some sticks, a knive and some feathers (which you get while fighting nears keeps lol). but a for a potition you might need a heating source and alot of volatile substances which you can not carry around all the time

but maybe a forge and an alchemy table in rvr zones would be nice
Tue 20 Oct 2020 10:15 AM by Uthred
Dc, Beno and Bled had those in OF and they also had only there the NPCs to buy the highest materials. Maybe we should put this in for the classic feeling experience. I guess players would be very happy about running/porting to one of those keeps each time they want to craft endgame stuff.

On a serious note, we dont have (had) any plans to change anything about this (even before the #nochanges).
Tue 20 Oct 2020 10:49 AM by Mortargent20
My point was not only on RVR zones, also on PVE zones for salvaging and trinketting for instance. But if it's a No, then no prob :-) still having tons of fun playing this game
Tue 20 Oct 2020 12:51 PM by Solong
Uthred wrote:
Tue 20 Oct 2020 10:15 AM
Dc, Beno and Bled had those in OF and they also had only there the NPCs to buy the highest materials. Maybe we should put this in for the classic feeling experience. I guess players would be very happy about running/porting to one of those keeps each time they want to craft endgame stuff.

On a serious note, we dont have (had) any plans to change anything about this (even before the #nochanges).

maybe you can implement some summon forge // alchi table at any time, like the vault you can buy with some charges to summon. So you have maybe a little money sink too. I dont need any of this so far not even for trinketting, i empty my vault before i start farming, and so i am good, just an idea^^
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics